[SAPD︱#324] ▸ Ed C. Davis

Heats

"Collecting some evidence with officer Elias Knight." - [Ed Davis, Los Santos Police Department Volunteer Trooper.]

nmdpq0b.jpg

2VXDU2Z.jpg

RNbCtJG.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Volunteer Trooper.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 4

Today was a great day - Ed Davis started off patrolling with Bailey and Ammy Davis that lead to interesting events.

9C2g4Gr.jpeg

ZPhpWBW.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Los Santos Police Department.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 2

Welcome to the facility young-man. Walking around like we are in a war.

dwQ6gat.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 1

After some work that I've put into I've been noticed by a few lead-troopers. Now my career might start.

D20e4oE.jpg

nBvG5Rd.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 2

Today was a very exciting and terrifying day. First session done at the police academy, It was long during I was kinda o losing track of what we were doing, but I've learned a lot today. At the end I wrote and summary, need to-do this for 5 more sessions.

4hTbMAg.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 1

Alot of sessions done today, learning a lot - but it's getting quite boring, sitting hours in a class just to hear an instructer talk. But anyways any bit of knowledge is good, and I see myself improving. And today we had a few physical sessions too. That was kinda enjoyable. I hope I'm good enough to become an trooper.

gl7rOYZ.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Heats
  • Like 1

Hectic day today - did alot for the department today. But I'm learning alot and I think I'm valid enough to be a trooper. But that's my point of view. I needed to hold the situation under control before swat came too. I'm glad that I know how to stack up so I stacked up volunteers and setup a perimeter so SWAT has enough space to enter and that there is no civilians around there. How did it all end you may ask? Well everything ended on a happy ending. The suspects arrested and nobody harmed. Glad how it went today, hoping to make more days like these.

mRvGCNR.jpg

r0yNgU1.jpg

TzslGtB.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 2

After long hours in the academy I finally did it. I passed it and graduated as recruit to become trooper, may the journey begin. I wanna thank everyone who kept me motivating and pushing me thru the academy. Now I'm an official law enforcement officer.

ueqIbNv.jpeg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 2

Improving and learning a lot-... After the academy I finally became aware how stressfull and hard the job can be. Today I've operated the X-RAY unit a-lot, since that's one of my biggest weakness in the department I thought that it would be great if I improved it. Other than that, I tried pairing up with volunteers to learn them more about our job and hopping that they sign up for the academy, my plans for the next days are to improve my skills with civilians.

ZSVzORC.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 1

Rough day - I had an night shift but gladly I wasn't alone, since Senior Trooper Miles had it too. We weren't patrolling together though. Since I said I wanted to help out volunteers and learn more about leading them too I was pairing up with volunteers. Eventhough it's sometimes a headache it's always nice when you see a guy you learned that he got accepted for the academy for example. Well anyways that aside, one thing that caught my attention. A guy was pulled over for reckless driving, but our partner checked the car and saw that he didn't own it and that the car was owned by a guy named "Marshall Hunter" (( @Marsh))-...  Let me tell you if I'm talking about drama I'm talking about it being heavily. These volunteers just kept pushing and pushing him not giving me space to talk to the suspect. Once I pulled them apart I could finally talk to the suspect. In the meantime I frisked him too, guess what illegal substances and unlisted objects... Great find to be honest, and lucky too!

ccmzVo0.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

Edited by Ed
  • Like 3

Making a lot of progress in the department. Today I got a session from the SWAT team leader on Heavy Weaponary. I need to follow this in order to receive my certificate.

aI2hk9X.jpg

aLBfova.png

Ed Davis.

• Like 1

• Heats changed the title to [SAPD︱#324] ▸ Ed C. Davis
  • Zac featured this topic
  • Raddie locked this topic
  • Hammy unlocked this topic