Jarius_Orlando banned by Dejaun Walker

Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jarius_Orlando

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dejaun Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Wallhacks/Cheats

• Personal comment

I  have nothing to say niggas caught me in 4K das simple, I agree to whatever you want to force on me((cac)) etc, I cant say anything else since I WAS cheating

Edited by Dexter
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 4

Hello, Jarius_Orlando!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Dexter changed the title to Jarius_Orlando banned by Dejaun Walker

A veteran player shit-talking admins & the server as well as having a pretty extensive punishment history.

And on top of that, you decide to make things worse for yourself by using cheats. You haven't provided any reason for us to unban you yet, except admitting it. In case you weren't already aware, we know you used cheats so we don't need another explanation.

Atleast im being honest, the server for me is overall shit I want to come back to have fun with My friends Odane and NBA again, only people/person('s)  The admins are QUITE shit in my opinon and im not gonna say it isnt cause im not a lier You can choose to unban me if you want, You can ask what info you need from me.

• Like 2

• Community Owner
3 hours ago, Menace said:

Atleast im being honest

What an extremely weak "excuse" for your behavior. Apparently your fun exists of ruining the game experience for others (hacking, shittalking). If you think the server is shit, go find another sever to play. As for the shit admins, perhaps first look at your own shit rulebreaking behavior before pointing fingers.

I see no apology for the hacking, neither a reason why we should trust you. Hence I conclude that you have no serious interest in getting unbanned. Denied.

• Like 1