Ted_Ted banned by Dexter_Kowalski

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ted_Ted

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    05/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Extensive punishment and roleplay lack

• Personal comment

I am very sorry for all I have done  I can roleplay but I have looked to my self and see that yes I am not roleplaying enough and got temper and I promise I will change please I hope you guys find the heart to forgive me plus I really love y'all and I love the server so much and I meet lot of friends there and I miss them and love them so please please I am asking for forgiveness

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Ted_Ted!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have an awful punishment history for repeated poor roleplay and deathmatch, you don't seem to be improving after all the chances you were gave. How can I ensure you aren't asking for a chance to just get back in the server to do the exact same?

Edited by Dexter

I promise I won't do what I use to do .  If anything happens I will report to admin and also too I done lots of reports and no one answers them but can you please forgive me ok if anything happens I will just come to you and tell u

• Dexter changed the title to [12/05/21] Ted_Ted banned by Dexter_kowalski
  • Dexter locked this topic
  • Dexter changed the title to Ted_Ted banned by Dexter_Kowalski