[01/06/2021] - Laura_Croft banned by Teddy Duncan - Ammy

Cecilia

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Laura_Croft

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy Duncan - Ammy

• When did you get banned?
    04/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Its for property scam,/q in a middle of asit , extensive punishment history.lying to admin

• Personal comment

All I want to say about this,i gave money back to the player for the property I didnt know that was a scam.About lying to administration I dont know where Ammy Saw that , Q in a middle of asit I told him that my laptop wasnt working I said sorry too.Ammy maybe has something personally with me and is doing that IG.But im aware about my “fault”.And the property thing and “lying” i think it was solved all.Again: im aware of my fault.

Edited by Jack McCarthy

Hello, Laura_Croft!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I think you will believe me in this situation.I didnt know that was a scam and I paid his money back about the lies I didnt he misunderstanded me but I think you will trust me and this second chance and I will do the best to not get more punishments.I explained him everythingg.If I get unban I will try my best a promise from me.About all the things I did Im aware and im not refusing any of tthose accuses expect the lying to the administration.This is something unacceptable for me because I didn’t.I would like and another chance the last chance to play in the server and I will do my best to not get punishments.About the lying to the administration he showed me a log that I said he didnt join ingame when I sold the house,Why he didnt catch screenshot about the another part?But just that part he interested to get me banned about this? I dont believe i have something to add just asking for another chance and I promise I will do my best to not get hard punishments.Thank you.

Edited by Christina

Alright, I will note your words and consider them. However, as per ban consequences, and this is your second permanent ban. This appeal will be reviewed after one from month starting from today. Note that any attempts to banevade during this given period will lead into denial of your unban request.

01/06/2021. Locked until then.

• Thanks 1

• Jack McCarthy changed the title to [01/06/2021] - Laura_Croft banned by Teddy Duncan - Ammy
  • Jack McCarthy locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Remember that you are not new player and you have two full bans including long punishments page - Any mistakes won't be tolerated

Unbanned

• Like 1