[STATE] Press Releases

SA Government

logo_state.png.9919d3337632f02ab0118a79236cc193.png

Press Release #001 - State of Violence

30th April, 2021

San Andreas State Government

gt1-4.png

My name is Alex Rens and I am the new Press Secretary of the San Andreas State. I want to take a moment to thank the Vice Governor Mr. Eren Hernandez and Governor Mr. Tanzidur Hernandez for trusting me, my ability to get the job done, and for helping me ease into the new position.

Ed63U0d.png

Though a bit delayed, this Press Release needed to happen to inform the Citizens of the State of San Andreas about the current state of gangs and violence within the the State of San Andreas. From the time of the election of the Republic Party of San Andreas, we have seen there is a serious increase in violence between civilians and the gangs in the streets of our beloved state of San Andreas. As stated above, I am writing this to you, the People, because you deserve to know what is going on in your City and how the Department is planning to improve everyone's experience here. Our focus is and always has been the wellbeing of our citizens, we have spent countless of hours and resources into protecting the welfare of all inhabitants of the State of San Andreas and will keep to do this till the last breath.

gt1-5.png

l1GXt01.pngzgVdbUg.jpgVvCo4XN.jpg

We've seen an increase in violence between civilians and gangs from the time of Election, we would like to reassure the public of San Andreas that Law Enforcement has this situation under control. Not one single individual in the State of San Andreas should have their freedom deprived of them, or walk with the fear of a potential attack when shopping at malls or store or walking around the streets. Gang violence has long pestered our state, and when this violence grows so rapidly and to the extreme levels that it is today, we cannot sit back and not take drastic measures. We realise that gang warfare has injured and even killed multiple innocent citizens in cowardly actions such as drive-by shootings and careless public discharge of firearms. With this in mind, we have given permission to the San Andreas Police Department to raid buildings identified as gang hideouts and lockdown these areas for as long as necessary. Throughout this week, we are introducing a new measure with the Police Department, focusing on identifying common areas that gangs are congregating them and putting higher amounts of police officers into these areas.

gt1-6.png

During these violent times, we ask that the public stay more vigilant and that you report any suspicious gatherings of potential gangs to 911, or anonymously to Law Enforcement through other means. Again, we reassure you that we'll soon have this situation under control as well.

Signed,

Governor of San Andreas

lgOtWaP.png

Tanzidur Hernandez

State Press Secretary of San Andreas

3psi13k.png

Alex Rens

Edited by SA Government
  • Like 6

• SA Government locked, pinned, unpinned and featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

image.png.0b104f43597d3f96b07923143efb5f70.png
OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS

PRESS SECRETARY: FOOTY CARLTON
12/02/2023 - FBI HQ / Press Room

Today the Governor held a speech at the FBI's Press Room about current and future plans for the State of San Andreas. State Secretary M. Evans spoke on behalf of Governor Office, summary of the speech is down below;

Good evening citizens of San Andreas State. I am honored to be speaking on behalf of the governor office today.

The office has been working to improve the lives of our citizens, and I am proud to let you know that we lowered toll prices for our residents a week ago if some of you didn't notice. Additionally, new tolls will be added to improve the infrastructure of our state.

I am also pleased to announce that our business funds program is operating, providing support and resources to local businesses and you may send your letter of interest. We believe that a thriving business community is key to the success of our state.the governor office has also been working on updating and improving the state laws to better serve our citizens. We are ensuring that our laws are clear, fair, and up-to-date. We will be hosting several charity events in the future to give back to our community. We are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of those in need.

During this speech, an attack from unidentified individual occurred, the terrorist was taken down on spot by the authorities, thanks to FBI, SAPD and SASD for their fast response as well as the SAFD's EMTs for their medical attention services.

At the ending of the announcement, Governor Kira Hernandez stepped ahead to conclude the speech by saying; "I will be personally present at several of the upcoming events and I'll be always in touch with the citizens. I would like to express the governor office's sincerest thanks to the people of San Andreas State. Together, we will continue to make San Andreas a better place for all of us." Those were the words of Governor K. Hernandez.

Footage from the event by State Photographer Romain Saiss;

Spoiler

gallery259.jpg.a618b433eb672197cf601418183f874a.jpg

gallery224.jpg.f66ebd806811abc24a6020065f1a1351.jpg

gallery233.jpg.20916af795e4b0215b0fed7069117b62.jpg

gallery228.jpg.bfa61b316e1a46dc31df4c1445aa0a16.jpg

gallery227.jpg.ab304215242bf85922949e4fb54c6ec5.jpg

gallery273.jpg.c3679fca2fce87cecd6468866c525184.jpg

gallery270.jpg.18c6c569953874b185c878d75ace5fbd.jpg

gallery268.jpg.aec325c05c9cd8f2deb83806ea062e77.jpg

gallery267.jpg.a2f74f75c262d699c6ef622f829f805f.jpg

• Like 2