Andreas_Papantoniou(?) banned by Kacper

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andreas_Papantoniou(?)

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    02/02/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Mass DM

• Personal comment

i will literally do anything just to play. weapon ban, 3 month forum mute idk. just let me play please. strip me of all my valuables i dont even care. i Just want to have a casual roleplay experience i can enjoy, i dont want anything else than to just hop on, have fun alongside other people and do some roleplaying. i regret repeating the same mistakes, i just want to play.

Hello, Andreas_Papantoniou(?)!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello.

1 permanent ban issued on 2018 - reason: ''Not here to roleplay''

1 permanent ban issued on 2019 - reason: ''Deathmatching''

1 permanent ban issued on 2020 - reason: ''Organizing DM fests''

1 permanent ban issued on 2020 - reason: ''Random DM''

A total of 4 permanents ban, which most of them are for Deathmatching.

Why should we unban you after all this? We can clearly see that you ain't here for Roleplay, but for Deathmatching. What will change this time?

9 hours ago, Enes said:

Hello.

1 permanent ban issued on 2018 - reason: ''Not here to roleplay''

1 permanent ban issued on 2019 - reason: ''Deathmatching''

1 permanent ban issued on 2020 - reason: ''Organizing DM fests''

1 permanent ban issued on 2020 - reason: ''Random DM''

A total of 4 permanents ban, which most of them are for Deathmatching.

Why should we unban you after all this? We can clearly see that you ain't here for Roleplay, but for Deathmatching. What will change this time?

I said it multiple times but I'll say it again. I made stupid mistakes in the past that I now regret. I have zero intentions of deathmatching if I ever have the chance to get back on the server one more time. Why do you think I'm here for almost 3 years now? What will change is, I will hop on when I feel like it, have fun with other players in the form of casual roleplay and then hop off instead of screwing around DMing and rage quitting just because I'm bored.

• Like 1