Mully_Marke banned by Daniel_Cambell

Mully

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mully_Marke

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Cambell

• When did you get banned?
    04/24/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Excessive rulebreaking returning after death dm <no admins = dm>

• Personal comment

ok ok u aright i sayed admin = dm but i didnt dm for that i have ss about alot of guys when admin not in the server shoot with no resone and rob with no RP and frisk WITH NO RP and kill u with no RP and sometime i see cop kill cop and i see cop finsh me with no resone whail i am not have wanted lvl and i see cop shoot me with no resone  and u said returning after death but i didnt and today balla when they shoot us one of them was shoot me when he IN FD AS MEADIC HE member with balla and shoot me whail on duty madic and i want to know when i dm i didnt dm i have RP SCREEN with marco I DID it today and i have dmers i take ss whail they play

Hello, Mully_Marke!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

bro i can give u the all proof on discord and let u see what ppl do when no admins and i dont do what they doing man i RP everything just unban me plz and take look if u want on my screen proof on discord 

You have screenshots of people rulebreaking and you never bothered reporting, instead you broke rules like those other people you saw? Nice logic you got there. Why would we unban you for sending us rulebreaks made by other people? This is your appeal not theirs, your reasoning about "others are doing it too" is very wrong. If there are no admins in-game that does not mean you should break rules just because you see someone do it, you have proofs/screenshots, then you should file a forum complaint on them.

Ok first of all I am ever never break any rules in the server that server is the best and I was reporting all players who was using hack and dm and break rules and all but the wrong not in my side Bec I was reporting all times and when I report no admins reply me and like what I said before Danil right I Said no admins = dm but I didn't dm anyone and I said that like joke to marco who was playing with me in this morning

Edited by Mully

And sec I joined in the forums today so I just report in the game all time and no one reply me and when I was reporting in the game I didn't know how to report the dm players and the hackers on forums I was just report in the game and no one look at it or reply 

And in this morning I saw someone have flying hack and I told someone saw him to in forums Bec idk how then admin mike came in server to ban him and he saw my reports about the guys who dm me and he said go report them on forums I said ok I just all time help the server and the admins but when I report someone they came on me and some times reply and some times not and some times when the admin came and I am the guy who make the report sometimes he came in my side and sometimes he don't lestine to what I want to tell him about what happened and just jail me with no reason u know I just love the server and I am ever break any rules I am all time in the good side ask brothers knows me in the game and they will tell u 

Again, this is not the place for you to report players. All your statements are irrelevant to your appeal. This is about you rulebreaking, hence being banned. Now I'd like to read a proper appeal from you on why we should consider unbanning you despite all the rulebreaks you did personally. I see you have a long list, so better come up with a nice appeal else this isn't going anywhere.

like when u saw someone who with balla and shoot u as he in FD madic job SHOOT u and kill u thats no rulebreaking when u see him kill u whail he in madic job that not rulebreaking i didnt do any rule breaking i didnt at all but when no admins in the server they dm and they do what they want 

and u guys said in the banned i came after death i did not i saw the same guy in balla who we kill after it he came after death respwan in his hq with FD job and he goes to some where and he came back with guns and some balla and he shoot us whail he in FD are u sure i am the rule breaking

and when some guys rob u with no RP and frisk u with no RP AND tell u no admins i can do what i am want that not rulebreaking what u talking about u banned the guy who dont do rulebreaking 

come on discord and look at what i have dont ban ppl with no resone i didnt even rulebreaking in the day who Danil banned me i saw like 5 dmers and hacker was playing and i was report and no one do shit and u telling me i breaking rules u wake up bro 

u dont even know what u just say about me just now u just like insult me and u dont have anything to say and goes and when u replayed me after 1 day more bec u dont have anything to talk about 

I've explained everything above, yet you keep on pushing those people who keeps on rule breaking without admins in-game. This appeal is about you and not them. Please don't talk about you "Roleplaying" everytime as I can see a long punishment history on your record. 

Denied.