Nate_Jones banned by Daniel Campbell and Pete

Nate

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nate_Jones

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel Campbell and Pete

• When did you get banned?
    11/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    deathmatch and /qing to avoid punishment

• Personal comment

hello, i got banned a few months ago for killing some guy for an invalid reason and then quitting right after it. I did DM a few times before that guy cos i was going through a hard time irl, lost respect in the server and control of myself, i just went killing people for insults cos it was fun at the time. I admit to my mistake, i shouldnt have done it but i think its good that i got this break, it gave me time to focus on my IRL studies and exams. I hope you forgive me for this, it wasnt good for me to get myself banned this way. Id like to enjoy my time in the server again, all i was interested in was RolePlaying before my ban.

• Like 1

Hello, Nate_Jones!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.