Alvaro_Dustin banned by Daniel_Campbell

relax

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alvaro_Dustin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    03/18/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    BanEvesion

• Personal comment

Hello, here my first account Chapo Watterson was banned without cheating but I did not use cheating, I did not know how to open a confession ban, so I opened a new account with Alvaro_Dustin, yes I had many accounts in this account, but I am very sorry, I will play according to the rules on the server, please give the last 1 chance of Alvaro_Dustin account Please open the ban, I regret it very much, I will play by the rules.

Hello, Alvaro_Dustin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

16 minutes ago, relax said:

Yes, I used another account, and they were banished for ban evading, I just learned to file an appeal, I'm aware of my mistakes, and it won't happen again, please give me one last chance.

Name the accounts you used.

10 hours ago, Daniel Campbell said:

Name the accounts you used.

Vladimir_Pavlov Chapo_Watterson Alvaro_Dustin I only had so many accounts, Chapo watterson my first account please 1 chance I will follow all the rules.