Jamal_Pierce banned by Enes_Soprano

zive

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jamal_Pierce

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enes_Soprano

• When did you get banned?
    04/17/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

I'd like to say that I'M NOT ban evading, this might be a misunderstanding. Jamal_Pierce is my ONE and ONLY account, I do not have any other accounts nor I played before on the server to get BANNED. Literally, when I first joined the server I created my account which my first name was Jimmi_Sox, later I changed it to Jamal_Pierce. I never played on the server before to get BANNED. Please before you ban anyone be sure THAT THE PLAYER IS BAN EVADING. I'm so triggered that I got banned for something I DID NOT DO. Please review this, it's a misunderstanding. I NEVER GOT BANNED before, how can I get banned for ban evading IF I never got banned before or played the server. Also please provide the name of the account that was firstly BANNED. Please get over this quick. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

Hello, Jamal_Pierce!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I added that guy Rochi on discord and had a little chat with him, it happens to be that we're both from the same country. BUT I'm not HIM and he isn't ME. This is a misunderstanding, I can provide you with the chat I had with him on discord when you resolve this. 

Still no reply that someone is reviewing this ban appeal even after pming some of the admin staff, completely unprofessional for the admin staff. Waiting 2 days just to resolve a simple ban appeal. I said it once, I'll say it again, COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

After further investigation and checks on your account, we noticed that you are innocent in that case.

You'll be unbanned from the server and the punishment will get expunged.

I'd like to apologize for the misunderstanding.