[GUIDE] Fastest way to play Valrise Roleplay

Renisal

^!s:: Run, gta location\samp.exe 51.254.178.238:7777 -nAmmy_Davis

i use this in ahk to connect just by ctrl + alt + s
i put the script it in my %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup folder to put the script on startup :) 

-n(name) for a name, it wont take the name from your client that way

Edited by AMR

Thank you everyone for your feedback, really appreciate them.

23 minutes ago, MelonBoy said:

Nice and how to skip the loading screen?

You can either use SA-MP addon or SA-MP fast loader addon, you can do a simple google search and find them easily.

But be sure to ask an admin's consent before using the SA-MP fast loader addon as I'm not sure if the server refuses the connection or not when it is used.

You can use SA-MP Addon which has no problems at all but yeah, it doesn't actually pause your game when you press ESC (as you know that staying in the game tabbed for so long can get you a punishment) so in order to fix that, just create a text file in the GTA SA folder if you decide to install SA-MP addon, named "disableantiesc.txt", and yeah keep it empty, just the file name should be exactly same.

image-2021-04-16-030208.png

After it, you are good to go, let me know if you have any issues.

Edited by Renisal
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Renisal said:

Thank you everyone for your feedback, really appreciate them.

You can either use SA-MP addon or SA-MP fast loader addon, you can do a simple google search and find them easily.

But be sure to ask an admin's consent before using the SA-MP fast loader addon as the server may refuse the connection sometimes.

You can use SA-MP Addon which has no problems at all but yeah, it doesn't actually pause your game when you press ESC (as you know that staying in the game tabbed for so long can get you a punishment) so in order to fix that, just create a text file in the GTA SA folder if you decide to install SA-MP addon, named "disableantiesc.txt", and yeah keep it empty, just the file name should be exactly same.

image-2021-04-16-030208.png

After it, you are good to go, let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Renisal changed the title to [GUIDE] Fastest way to play Valrise Roleplay