Vicc_Kane banned by James Kavangh

Vicc_Vicc

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vicc_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Kavangh

• When did you get banned?
    11/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Harbouring a weapon hacker.

• Personal comment

Hii there, I admit that I bought a hotel room for a new player and sold him that room for money, i was selfish, I later on checked what he's doing, he had many hacked guns with plenty ammo, i asked him what if I get banned, he replied nothing will happen to me, but i got banned too. It's been 6 months and I really miss the server and wanna play again, I didnt got banned for RP reason so i think its okay for me to comeback to the server, Its been months so I think the staff would forget me for a selfish thing I did. Im disappointed on myself for this thing, Any punishment is acceptable to me, No disrespect, No hate, I wont spam appeals this time, but please unban me. Sorry and this type of stuff will never happen again. 😃

Yours Sincerely,

Vicc.

Hello, Vicc_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

20 minutes ago, Zac said:

You already have five bans on your record, aside from that is a very long list of punishments. How do you expect us to trust you?

I think My punishments were decreasing after my 3rd ban. And I got compliments from some players and administrators that my RP skills are increasing too. This was just a stupid mistake made in the hunger of money. I didn't knew it myself that he was gonna store hacked guns inside the house after I sold that motel room to him, when I warned him that I'll report him, he replied that I can't get banned for selling it to him, and after he started telling me that you broke rules too by selling the house to a level 5 minus player, and was afraid that I would get banned for this too. I promise that I won't do this kinda stuff or break rules ever again, I just wanna come back and RP with my in-game friends and have some fun. Sorry to all the players who got Dmed by the hacker and the admin. I Guarantee that this would never happen again, feel free to ban me and I'll never appeal again if did this kinda stuff. 

• Zac locked this topic

After an extensive review of this appeal, we've came up with the conclusion to deny you.

Why, you may ask?

1.) Upon checking chat logs, you willingly helped the hacker even though you did know he was hacking.
2.) You are acting innocent on your appeal even with the previous appeals before this. Which you clearly are not - you happily helped him.
3.) This is your fifth banishment, so we really do not trust you anymore.

Denied. This is decision is final. Do not bother re-applying again.