[R]Dakait#6445 banned from Discord

Hello, [R]Dakait#6445!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

But what do you say about your attitude in your previous appeal? Do you agree that it was horrible? How will we make sure that attitude will not be happening in the future?

Apology means that i will not repeat that mistake again. But regarding to my attitude it will never change. I give attitude to a person same as opponent have. If you will come to me with good and friendly attitude i will come back with same. You are the first person in my whole life who said that i have horrible attitude. Everyone says me i am friendly and if you have any doubt that i am not friendly then just ask your admins who have interacted me ingame i never disrespect or said any harsh word to anyone and somewhere they like me too. But some peoples have problem with my reznov tag that i am reznov and valrise staff hate them due to some illegal mods sharing but you can never judge a person without knowing him personally. If Daryl did wrong it doesn't means that all reznov are bad. I am not saying that Daryl is bad i always respect him and would be respected in future also. He always have taught me good things related to game or real life this is a reason why i am still going with reznov tag. Due to daryl mods we are not more working under him our new leader is Jageera and we are working under him but he has irl too busy that he barely takeout time for us on discord and give us teachings, we dm him for help. These are my summarization points. If you think i have bad attitude then you can simply close my application and if you think i can be part of your community on discord you can accept it. I will keep my attitude with me you keep yours. There is no war.

Edited by Raelynn_Reznov
I edit jageera point

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

Your attitude in your last request was bad. And that was not because of how I talked to you, but because you did not accept the mistake you have done. You cannot just put the responsibility of being a good person solely on the people you interact with. You yourself are also at least for half of it responsible for creating a good interaction. Basically what you are saying is that others should always be nice, regardless of your own actions.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:16 AM, Raelynn_Reznov said:

I am not saying that Daryl is bad i always respect him and would be respected in future also. He always have taught me good things related to game or real life this is a reason why i am still going with reznov tag.

He taught you hacking? Deliberately misusing and going around systems in order to evade bans and/or cause disruption to other players. We have no respect for that kind of attitude. You being blinded for the disruption he is causing for fun, makes us not believe that you are ready to join back our discord. As long you support those wrongdoings, you are a risk to us. Denied.