Mohamed Ismael banned by Daniel Cambell

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mohamed Ismael

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel Cambell

• When did you get banned?
    04/09/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    RDM

• Personal comment

Iam Did't do any thing yesterday only i saw my brother play on my computer and i was think he play another game and he was play SA-MP RP please unbanned

Edited by Zac

Hello, Mohamed Ismael!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Well, another infraction there I see. You are not allowed in whatever way to share your account with someone else, you knew that he knows your account, you should have changed it so to avoid such incidents where he uses it and commits rulebreaks. No matter which angle we look into, you really deserved the ban even if "you did not DM". For the record I am still doubtful about your story, you had a warning for DM before this. 

Now I wanna know about what can you promise me if I decide to give you another chance.

Look i got Warning DM When I new now i like pro and i did not know that my brother knows the password and i asked him after this incident and he told me that he used to see me every time i play it   

Also , i apologize and and this will not be repeated by him or from me and i will not share my account with anyone and you can Ban me for ever when i make a mistake again 

As you are so eager for me to review your appeal, tagging me twice on discord, your review date will be set after 2 weeks. 25th of April 2021, locked till then. More tagging and more bothering will result to instant denial.

Edited by Zac

• Zac changed the title to [25/04/21] - Mohamed Ismael banned by Daniel Cambell
  • Zac locked this topic
  • Zac changed the title to Mohamed Ismael banned by Daniel Cambell