State Vehicles

LocMax

State Vehicles  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Should we return state vehicles or keep rentals only?

• Return state vehicles
    • No keep it with rentals only

Guest Randall

It's too early to ask for opinions.

You should wait a little bit longer, people with more ideas will come and adapt into this new change.

When it comes to transporting people outside Los Santos, just find a way to add some yellow mavericks, aerial taxis can be a thing which I'll soon discuss with the Governor too.

There needs to be a vehicle rental office in every city as well as every small village such as Angel Pine, Palomino, Montgomery, Dillimore otherwise people will just ragequit on finding themselves completely stranded
Also, people who are wanted SHOULD be allowed to use vehicle rentals and before comes autisticaly screaming about realism remember, this is still a game and also whole killer squads of police officers going after smuggle isn't realistic either.

Stop using that excuse to give even more handicaps to the police, everyone who is honest should agree that they have enough of those already.

First of all savage responses to Silvester lol 

14 hours ago, LocMax said:

A good compromise might be:

1. Adding state vehicles in remote areas
  2. Adding more rental stations in more places

This is a good compromise i agree 1+ 

Also can Silvester explain why he is against adding new scripts they make the game more fun and more complex he said the same in my post about street racing that scripts are useless and that evrything should be done in a compromised scriptless way i would like for him to explain why he thinks this way ?

like 80% of your posts are about you hating scripts Silvester 

But in all reality removal of state vehicles creates many problems it makes the thief job impossible nobody keeps cars spawned except if they keep items stored in the trunk wich is rare its good that the taxi job is getting finnaly relevant but it ruins many aspects of the game for example i see new players that can't buy a journey because they sell for 700k and work something else in the past there were meth vans all over the map a compromise for that would be to add journey vans back into stock if a player is without a car in bone county for example he needs to run to las venturas or to a village or call a taxi all these are things that are more complicated in order for the taxi job to be relevant maybe remove state vehicles for 1 week and the rest of the month add state vehicles that way people who want to drive taxi can drive it in that one week remember developers in games try to add more mobility even fast travel or teleportation because players have short patience and you remove all state cars 

Edited by samp

50 minutes ago, LocMax said:

That's all? In my opinion you should think about it in more depth

5 hours ago, LocMax said:

The first point is perfect, dont add too much, but only few.

The second point i am not sure, explain it better please. 

We love Valrise for what it is a light/ medium RP and it should stay like that.. No drastic changes.. Removal of state vehicles killed the thief job that everybody loved doing.. Now a fair thing to do would be to remove the thief in LS and remove the state cars in LS so the taxi job would actualy be a good thing for LS it will also stop the overflow of taxi groups we have now. Also people vote for rental just so they can profit from the Taxi job not becouse they like the rental system. So if we keep it 50/50 Both sides can be happy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yuri_Morozov said:

We love Valrise for what it is a light/ medium RP and it should stay like that.. No drastic changes.. Removal of state vehicles killed the thief job that everybody loved doing.. Now a fair thing to do would be to remove the thief in LS and remove the state cars in LS so the taxi job would actualy be a good thing for LS it will also stop the overflow of taxi groups we have now. Also people vote for rental just so they can profit from the Taxi job not becouse they like the rental system. So if we keep it 50/50 Both sides can be happy.

LocMax stated that adding state vehs to remote areas would be one of the solutions, i think that would be great way to go now. Your point about shutting down thief in LS would be good i think. +1 for that

About the point u mentioned. Well yea, most of ppl here just want money. Nothing else. Thats why we see rentals being more "popular". I am still for taxi jobs, not because that i am doing business with it, but also for the roleplay. Sometimes customers are very interesting and once or twice i experienced very good RP scenarios with ppl.

And another thing, people " Can profit from taxi job not bcs they like the rental system". This is not so true. I barely get some cash from the taxi job. Everybody is blindly hoping that taxi fare limit would increase. So they will EVENTUALLY profit. I am strongly against that. Increased fares would discourage ppl from using taxi services. If a person liked my service, they will always tip me something, regardless of the fare.

48 minutes ago, Simone_Montana said:

i just saw 1-2 taxi drivers online, and paychecks are low

Depends on the time. 1 taxi driver for 20-30 players can do it. Hardly but can.

In the evenings when there are 90-100 players and you see 5 taximen online. "Mostly" :D but out of them 1 is newbie 2 are just lazy and other 2 or sometimes 3 actually respond and take you. It depends on the mentality and who is online. And about paychecks i wrote up there ^ most ppl always tip you.

Adding more rental stations all around SA fits more than adding state vehicles outside of LS.
Also taxi drivers payments should be improved.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ben$on said:

Adding more rental stations all around SA fits more than adding state vehicles outside of LS.

Yes I agree on this.Dont bring the state vehicles back. I can see Taxi job alive and people actually calling them from far away locations from LS. Adding a rental station at every village around SA would be cool instead of bringing back the State Vehicles. 

Put in your views but don't abuse me 

I have a lot of Question here :

1. What happen if equal percentage of players Voted like 100players voted for " Return state vehicles " and 100players for  " No keep it with rentals only " .

2.If the management add out- of -stock vehicle like "NRG , Bullet , Infernus ...etc.." it will be good and much more earning to Government .Will they do it ?

3.There are lot of groups all around City for DC , Furniture , Trucking ,Road Safety...etc.. but i never seen Group for transporting so Will the Management open Group for taxi service 24/7 one? or will they allow if any one willing to open group for it  ?

4.Insist of renting vehicle in rent station why can't Management add cycle . That's more Realastic one  .Will they do it ?

5.I see that one 4-5modle available in all renting station and they are not so speed and good in control . REnt station mean not only renting vehicle - If the management add rent station in Airport for renting some plane & Copper is better . Adding rent station in beach for renting boat is better . And most importent if the management add armoured car in rent station it is much more good and attract all . like the dealership if every Rent station have different vehicle in it will be more good .

" ALL I SAID IS ONLY AS PLAYER REQUST NOT ANY ORDER IF ITS LOOK LIKE IM SORRY FOR THAT "

DONT FOR GOT TO LIKE

• Like 2

@Hiroshi_Higgins

1. I personally think that managment would wait another week or two OR maybe do some change on their own. Because u know we dont have state vehs for week only.

2. Not going to comment to that, i dont think that it will help goverment etc etc, basically i cannot find the point here Neutral on it

3. If u check group section on forums, then you can see that such groups are starting to pop up there. But as every group they need to maintain 14 days of activity and yada yada. As it was with that road safety group. The removal of state owned vehs was really quick so it will take some time for those groups to get ingame (if they eventually get there)

4. For bicycles you have moncef ;) but hey a bicycle in remote areas are good +1 for that

5. Good idea to add renting for boats or planes. 

But about armour vehicles, eh rather not. 

There are only basic ones in scripted rent stations so that normal players can rent out some fancier vehs. My POV

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 6:44 PM, Silvester_Aaron said:

how is adding a car rental script gonna bring the server closer to heavy rp.  oh my-- i know a solution.. maybe we've been talking about it for years? its not about the script, its about the players. ban retards - make a UCP. overhaul the entire staff team and remove ppl who cant speak english at a medium level. but ofc quantity over quality is what the management cares about, cus whos gonna buy the sweet donator if not the third world country (no offense) people dedicating days and weeks into this shitty server 

sb8ib6nj4ja31.png

you could lesser them as in quantity and variety for example instead of all types available for each genre there should be a single model lowrider > savana only and so on . and you can also apply some sort of timer to it so the moment you walk out of the vehicle it self despawns say in like 3 minutes. (seen this one in tdm servers so you know its possible)

On 4/8/2021 at 8:04 PM, LocMax said:

qUaLiTy OvEr QuAnTiTy

Sure, go play UG:MP which is centered on being a heavy roleplay server and then when you managed to play it for a month without QuAnTiTy come back and speak again!

You never get tired of repeating this, do you? Open a SA:MP heavy RP server and you'll have people there. Meanwhile you can play the dictator among these children with no potential :D 

• Like 1