State Vehicles

LocMax

State Vehicles  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Should we return state vehicles or keep rentals only?

• Return state vehicles
    • No keep it with rentals only

No need for state-owned vehicles 

This is good and the taxi is alive now

I am having fun and calling a taxi either it's an air taxi or any

Atleast I finally found a good shit to do on valrise :D driving ppl around. The server is getting "slowed down". This means that ppl will wait for that taxi or get a ride somehow, rather then rushing somewhere. And with taxis, it also benefits the RP part.

I think there should be groups for renting out Vehicles that are high speed and looks attractive admins should also be recommend to open some vehicle rental groups so that everyone can enjoy every car they want to ride on some people don't gets chance to buy one so they should be given a chance to use the rental vehicles 

The fact that dealerships were able to rent their vehicles, which of course made them able to make a lot of profit in that short amount of time would make the consequences clear.

I would vote for returning the state vehicles, but I'm sure the dealerships CEOs' are going to disagree with me.

4 hours ago, Ed said:

The closer the server gets to Heavy RP, I will support.

how is adding a car rental script gonna bring the server closer to heavy rp.  oh my-- i know a solution.. maybe we've been talking about it for years? its not about the script, its about the players. ban retards - make a UCP. overhaul the entire staff team and remove ppl who cant speak english at a medium level. but ofc quantity over quality is what the management cares about, cus whos gonna buy the sweet donator if not the third world country (no offense) people dedicating days and weeks into this shitty server 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

how is adding a car rental script gonna bring the server closer to heavy rp.  oh my-- i know a solution.. maybe we've been talking about it for years? its not about the script, its about the players. ban retards - make a UCP. overhaul the entire staff team and remove ppl who cant speak english at a medium level. but ofc quantity over quality is what the management cares about, cus whos gonna buy the sweet donator if not the third world country (no offense) people dedicating days and weeks into this shitty server 

Do you see any state cars in Heavy RP servers, no. That's why I said that, there will be more RP now between the players. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

qUaLiTy OvEr QuAnTiTy

Sure, go play UG:MP which is centered on being a heavy roleplay server and then when you managed to play it for a month without QuAnTiTy come back and speak again!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Oh hey it's Silvester Aaron with his daily shitposting, spreading cancer and his autism levels seems to have reached a new height! I just checked your profile and every post is literally you spreading cancer. You act like you are a heavy rper and discourage others by replying with negative feedback when infact you can't even roleplay at basic level (throwback to the ''bank heist'' you did).

''ban retards'' I hope you realize you are worse than those players that you always disrespect and want them banned so desperately but it is you and only you who should be banned, not just banned but community banned. You add nothing positive to this community. While you sit on the forums, disrespect and shittalk everyone you see, the players you want banned are actively playing on the server, contributing positively. and while those players may be bad at roleplay or english, they still wish to learn to be better unlike you who I remember had promised to be ''nice'' but here you are again.

The first release had a basic panel registration system, and guess what we had little to no players due to it and many other things, that's why they had it removed on the 2nd release. Its not what only management cares about, it's what almost all of us care about, we would rather have players to play with than no one to play with. the heavy roleplay days in samp are over, only the unique servers survive and thrive. If players here cared so much to play heavy roleplay server with valrise script, they would have played UGMP, but of course part of the reason they didn't play it was how unstable it was.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, LocMax said:

qUaLiTy OvEr QuAnTiTy

Sure, go play UG:MP which is centered on being a heavy roleplay server and then when you managed to play it for a month without QuAnTiTy come back and speak again!

That's facts.
P.S: @Silvester_Aaron Even though I've been around for a while, you seem pretty ill. Ion know if you're just shit talking to everyone cause you trying to have more posts on your account, or you actually trying to help somehow and not going to lie that's not an attitude. If we actually take your opinion, then we are basically killing the community and it should not be done in the future anyways. Valrise, SAMP part has to stay the same way.

Edited by TheEugene

7 minutes ago, CraZe said:

Oh hey it's Silvester Aaron with his daily shitposting, spreading cancer and his autism levels seems to have reached a new height! I just checked your profile and every post is literally you spreading cancer. You act like you are a heavy rper and discourage others by replying with negative feedback when infact you can't even roleplay at basic level (throwback to the ''bank heist'' you did).

''ban retards'' I hope you realize you are worse than those players that you always disrespect and want them banned so desperately but it is you and only you who should be banned, not just banned but community banned. You add nothing positive to this community. While you sit on the forums, disrespect and shittalk everyone you see, the players you want banned are actively playing on the server, contributing positively. and while those players may be bad at roleplay or english, they still wish to learn to be better unlike you who I remember had promised to be ''nice'' but here you are again.

The first release had a basic panel registration system, and guess what we had little to no players due to it and many other things, that's why they had it removed on the 2nd release. Its not what only management cares about, it's what almost all of us care about, we would rather have players to play with than no one to play with. the heavy roleplay days in samp are over, only the unique servers survive and thrive. If players here cared so much to play heavy roleplay server with valrise script, they would have played UGMP, but of course part of the reason they didn't play it was how unstable it was.

I'm trying to get over the fact that he's not banned yet.

22 minutes ago, CraZe said:

I don't remember no bank heist man. Never acted like a heavy RPer. Just saying that constant useless scripts and removal of some RPG-ish styled actually useful scripts wont make the server a better and heavy RP place like the community seems to desperately want

• Like 1