[18/4/21] Kodak_Boutabag banned by Arslan_Carter

Barksdale

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kodak_Boutabag

• Which staff member banned you?
    Arslan_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    04/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

I've been banned for DM, and rightly so.

I don't have a great track record on Valrise, though I do enjoy the server a lot and I genuinely roleplay on here on a daily basis. And yes, roleplay - not just go around aimlessly and kill people. EVER.

Today was the first time bringing a close real life friend into this 'roleplay' world and he was pretty excited and wanted to go blast anyone possible. I was on call with him whilst playing today. We shot a few guys, he killed one and I killed one myself. I don't feel as if I was wrongly banned however I'd like a second chance on Val after realising the server really has it's own perks and 'feeling' of community in groups. I'd like a second chance a lot.

Kodak

Edited by moncho

Hello, Kodak_Boutabag!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Glad you recognise your mistake. You blatantly deathmatched a level 0 player.  You've been warned regarding deathmatching before hopefully this ban will reiterate the message with more clarity. 

I leave the rest up to your handler. 

It's a shame to see you here. Anyways, I will put a 2 week review time on this appeal according to the ban consequences.

Review on 18/4/21. Any attempt to ban evade will lead to instant denial of your appeal and increased review time on the next appeal.

• moncho changed the title to [18/4/21] Kodak_Boutabag banned by Arslan_Carter
  • 2 weeks later...