Janzen_Frost banned by James_Kavanagh

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Janzen_Frost

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    12/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modifications

• Personal comment

Hi,(No hate just loved I wanna play with my friends.)

I am appealing my ban appeal again It was a long time since I receive the message about the perma-ban. Yeh I admit using illegal stuff and bypassing the sampcac that you all gave to me.

My friends in this community wants me to go back and help them out. I was dumb that time using illegal modifications "Using aimbots and using illegal stuff that may lead to ban". 

Welcome me again at your community I just want to play with my friends that's all.
    I have skills now I don't want to lean on any other hacking tool, I swear give me another chance to roll at your city. I will come again with clean gta files and I will put my dignity on it.

Edited by Simon Riley
  • Like 1

Hello, Janzen_Frost!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I got perma ban for some reasons I will state using sobeit hack and second is bypassing cac. 

Like I said I have my own skills now like realizing those after those ban. Like tf? Why I would use hacks, so now I almost go to any "Shooting server" to improve my skills. I will not depend to those hacks anymore I will stay clean rather to be dirty player again. 

I am fully dumb that time like "Wanna be pro" so i admit to install those hacks.

Spectate me everytime I am in shootout that be glad for me.

I am not the best shooter like i used to be but I dont want to use hacks now.

Edited by Janzen_Hunter

Nah for sure, I need to improve my aim, I need to improve everything.  By improving those by not using hacks.  Ecery shootout I will record to do so or even spectate me. if you saw me aimbot or anything hacking tool then bann me permanently I will not reappeal again.

• Like 1

• Simon_Riley changed the title to Janzen_Frost banned by James_Kavanagh
  • Simon_Riley locked this topic