Rooney_Winters banned by Richard_Jones

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rooney_Winters

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jones

• When did you get banned?
    12/12/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ripping off content

• Personal comment

I'm back after a long time, appealing again and ready to accept all my mistakes. It was my fault, my mistake and my own wrong-doing to copy the PD text to the other community's thread. I am guilty and  I apologize to the staff team, of course the SAPD of the server. It has been a while, I am sorry and I ensure I won't do anything similar again. I regret doing it, everyone makes mistake in life and I made one here, sorry for that. Some might think I'm here to advertise or so, the other community, but I ensure I'd never talk about the other community here, or even name it. 

I'm not here to spread hate between the two communities or on any one of them, I want to play peacefully with my friends and roleplay once again.

Edited by Rooney Winters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Rooney_Winters!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Firstly, I'd like to point out this is your 4th (non expunged) ban on record and this dictates how the appeal will be handled.

We will be affording you one final opportunity within this server, however these conditions will be applied if you accept it.

You don't have to, but you won't be unbanned until you do:

• As per the ban consequences topic, 80% of your networth will be removed, which means a 22.1m cash removal. Your other assets will have been removed already.
  • Given the nature of the actions you took towards our community, you will be restricted from:
    • Joining the staff team
    • Joining PD in any official capacity [volunteer allowed]
    • Joining FBI
    • Joining SAFMD in any official capacity
    • Joining any other official GOV position
  • Any further punishment which results in a ban will be your final punishment. You will not be unbanned again.

These conditions are final and will not be subject to change.

Do you agree to these conditions?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1