Hariz

• What is your Discord account?
    Hariz#0230

• When did you get banned?
    12/04/2015

• What is the ban reason?
    salty attitude ..

• Personal comment

me very sorry, promise wont insult admins..

p/s forgot date..

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Hariz#0230!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1

• Community Owner

Your request is very minimal. You were not only banned for your actions against admins, but your shitty attitude in general. Do you really want to get back an act normal, or is this request just a cheap shot?

• Popcorn 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

You did not answer my question yet.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:44 PM, Mikro said:

Do you really want to get back an act normal, or is this request just a cheap shot?

• Popcorn 1

• Community Owner

To be honest. We are not sure yet if this ban has been long enough. The list of insults (towards staff) that have been said by you is very long. Your chatlog history on discord does show aggressive behavior ALL THE TIME.

On top of that, you started this request in a not so serious way. That one sentence in your main post, written in a trollish way, does not help your case about really being sorry.

Ask for a review in 2 weeks with a serious message about why we should unban you in regards to what I just said.

• Popcorn 1

I admit my actions were unacceptable in discord, i used to fuck with everybody on the discord. Especially to Valrise admins i was just mad getting into admin sits in every hour, i've decided to change my attitude from now on and will enforce to the discord server rules w/e. All i'm asking is a second chance since this is my first ban ever.. I'm also totally regret for what i've done to this community.. As you know i'm already unbanned in-game so please consider me

• Popcorn 1