State Vehicle Removal [Public poll & discussion]

INFERNO

State Vehicle Removal [Public Poll]  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Should state vehicles be removed and state rental system added on multiple areas across maps?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, LocMax said:

yes because every job needs to enable you to make $1 million in an hour right?

yes, we need money served on a plate of gold straight to our houses.

20 minutes ago, LocMax said:

yes because every job needs to enable you to make $1 million in an hour right?

Ofc 100k per car was an exaggeration, but you should get the point.

So far it gives about 90k an hour, if you know the car locations. With state vehicles removed I assume it would fall down to like 20k an hour, so the reward would have to be adjusted to make the job not pointless

What if there will be a scripted car rental place where people can rent car by sitting inside it and do /rentcar and it will charge according to the distance travelled or anything similar. They should be set in places where there is very less players like in SF and some parts of LV. In this way people who say they are stucked in LV or SF will not have to travel much... They just go to the rental place and use the car to reach to their desierd location

I see alot of complaints, but let me just point out some things. 

• Toolkits exist, there's a tool store in most towns, so if no mechanic is available, that's always an option.
  • Points for rental will be LSAP, Unity, Angel Pine, SFAP, Bayside, Fort Carson, LVAP and Blueberry. 
  • The point about if you /q in the desert was made by someone, my answer is just to not do that?
  • Taxi will become more profitable, at least in LS as people may use it more. 
  • Thief will require you to actually "steal" a players car, rather than getting in one at a location you know it will be.
  • Mechanics will get more work too, since players will call to repair their car rather than running to a state / rental 
  • Provides better RP opportunity since rentals can be used to commit criminal activity without the plate linking to you
  •  New players will have something that is "theirs", they can lock it and it won't be stolen.
  • Player made rental groups may also pick up. 
Edited by Buddah.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Buddah. said:

I see alot of complaints, but let me just point out some things. 

• Toolkits exist, there's a tool store in most towns, so if no mechanic is available, that's always an option.
  • Points for rental will be LSAP, Unity, Angel Pine, SFAP, Bayside, Fort Carson, LVAP and Blueberry. 
  • The point about if you /q in the desert was made by someone, my answer is just to not do that?
  • Taxi will become more profitable, at least in LS as people may use it more. 
  • Thief will require you to actually "steal" a players car, rather than getting in one at a location you know it will be.
  • Mechanics will get more work too, since players will call to repair their car rather than running to a state / rental 
  • Provides better RP opportunity since rentals can be used to commit criminal activity without the plate linking to you
  •  New players will have something that is "theirs", they can lock it and it won't be stolen.
  • Player made rental groups may also pick up. 

Agree to all of this. Additional this will also prevent just leaving cars all over the road blocking the way and just like others said when players know that they wont get any state owned cars when their car got destroyed/blasted they will be more careful in driving. Thief job will be more realistic as well cause now you will have to risk getting caught by owner and cops rather than getting state owned one that has little to no risk at all.

AND THIEF HQ LEFT BEHIND, FUCK NO #NO #NO #NOMOREMONEYIFLOCMAXDOESSO #JUSTNO #STOPIT #IWANTTHIEFHQASITSMYONLYSOURCEOFINCOMEANDBECAUSEITSOPANDILIKEITVERYMUCHMUCHMORETHANLOCMAXLIKESTHISIDEAANDTRUSTMEHELIKESITALOT

30 minutes ago, Buddah. said:

If that happens thief hq will be just straight up useless, nobody buys ur stupid bobcats 24/7 ;/

4 hours ago, Daryll_King said:

Ofc 100k per car was an exaggeration, but you should get the point.

So far it gives about 90k an hour, if you know the car locations. With state vehicles removed I assume it would fall down to like 20k an hour, so the reward would have to be adjusted to make the job not pointless

eh give or take 20k-30k per car is better

Edited by Tom
because dogs exist

• Community Manager

all you concerned with thief:

• the list of wanted vehicles is going to be generated for popularly owned vehicle models
    • that means you won't get a bobcat as a wanted vehicle if 5 people own it in the server
  • the reward will obviously be increased when the vehicles are not as easily accessible
    • after the increase it'd be in a range between 25,000 - 35,000

2 hours ago, Buddah. said:

my answer is just use your brain, there are people who have lives you know, they gotta go, oh wait, sorry. I apologize for attempting to talk about life infront of somebody who lives in mudoo, my bad.

1 minute ago, iChiwi said:

my answer is just use your brain, there are people who have lives you know, they gotta go, oh wait, sorry. I apologize for attempting to talk about life infront of somebody who lives in mudoo, my bad.

sick burn bro!!

12 hours ago, LocMax said:

all you concerned with thief:

• the list of wanted vehicles is going to be generated for popularly owned vehicle models
    • that means you won't get a bobcat as a wanted vehicle if 5 people own it in the server
  • the reward will obviously be increased when the vehicles are not as easily accessible
    • after the increase it'd be in a range between 25,000 - 35,000

Add a cooldown on the same vehicle getting delivered please, I can't be having one person who knows the spawn location of my cheetah and keeps delivering it till it is broken down to a crisp

Generally it's good idea, but... exactly (?)

State vehicle could be, but maybe add option to start this harder and maybe randomly, I mean... some vehicle can turn on engine, some not and.... maybe have securities like immobilizer, alarm so add some kind of thief level

3 hours ago, Sons said:

maybe have securities like immobilizer, alarm so add some kind of thief level

That can be a good idea, driving a civilian vehicle be harder and you can go to jail for stealing it, with all of em having alarms by default :)

Can also make RP opportunities for police, "we're looking for stolen vehicles"

Edited by AMR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AMR said:

That can be a good idea, driving a civilian vehicle be harder and you can go to jail for stealing it, with all of em having alarms by default :)

Can also make RP opportunities for police, "we're looking for stolen vehicles"

That what I meant

• LocMax locked this topic