Ekrem_Tattaglia banned by Armando_Davis

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ekrem_Tattaglia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Armando_Davis

• When did you get banned?
    03/30/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Harboring a ban Evader

• Personal comment

A Turkish person said buy me a gun, I said okay and as we were moving towards the ammunation with him, the admin banned us and banned me, I did not know that he was ban evade, the second one just wanted to sell him a gun with a nice profit,me and my friends are doing it anyway.

• Like 1

Hello, Ekrem_Tattaglia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

This is not the first time that we have seen you give guns out to Turkish ban evaders, a so-called repeated offense. Now tell me why you constantly supply them with weapons instead of reporting it? Don't you think it's suspicious that a random Turkish guy who just registered comes to ask you for guns? This is not even the first time, don't you start getting suspicious if it happens multiple times?

How we can know they are ban evaders,we think 'Turks are coming' with their friends and giving them guns for money sometimes they are paying good

There is any rule named: you cant sell weapons to who dont have a weapon license there is any heavy weapon seller is asking something about their buyers "you are ban evading"

If they are know us, u want to learn how they are know us you have to ask this to the Turks. Not to us.

50 minutes ago, Ekrem_Saadettin said:

How we can know they are ban evaders,we think 'Turks are coming' with their friends and giving them guns for money sometimes they are paying good

There is any rule named: you cant sell weapons to who dont have a weapon license there is any heavy weapon seller is asking something about their buyers "you are ban evading"

If they are know us, u want to learn how they are know us you have to ask this to the Turks. Not to us.

Don't you see a pattern form after a while? "xxx_xxx has registered" - 1 minute later: "xxx_xxx: give gun" and it happens over and over again, don't you get suspicious after a while?

Also we think they are coming from famous turkish roleplay server which have 700-1k active players. Cause of this we think they are different players which are friends.If community manager or server manager will say us 'dont sell guns to they' We will dont sell guns to they of course.