Giveaway - Standard Donation Packages

Guest Randall

I am really happy with the on-goings mate. This server have changed a lot since it has been implemented, it has changed a lot over the years that I and others have spent playing on it. I can't really complain about anything related to the server since I can clearly see nothing. I do really wish if we remain like that either get better more and more, constantly non-stop. Have a good day and good luck to the winners. Thank you Randall and to whoever was the reason behind this giveaway being held, thank you.

This server is nice, I enjoy playing samp on Valrise. Some players can are toxic, but I suppose this is a game that kids play and not many mature players around? But definitely there are good people on here that make playing it enjoyable.

But all in all, I like it!

Keep up the good work!

well, if you want me to address my issues, it's going to be a long list, but the first on the list is pretty much the people who make me lose my braincells whenever I join a voicechat with them or interact with them IC'ly.

The community is doing great. Ive been playing on VRP for half a year now and have been really enjoying it. Constant updates and new mapping keeps it nice and interesting. Also I'm excited for the FiveM server, whenever that is coming.

This community is awesome, a functional and active community with unique features. Good management team and developers and also good players, I'm really happy that I'm part of this community for a long time and in fact it was a good entertainment for me.

Yea so honestly , community aint doing "fine" , lot's of toxic player's screaming in /b when they're knocked . There's like 24/7 DM sit somewhere . Lot's of things could be fixed. I meet few administrator's / moderators / helper's , that cannot speak english propertly at least to communicate with new player's . In Discord almost the same thing

I've been in this community for almost three years now and my feelings would never change towards it, I am really glad being here and a part of it and I really love everyone in this community, even if sometimes I have to argue with someone but it would always end up with an apology @monchoas an example.

Nothing should be changed honestly it's running smoothly as of now.

I feel like comunitty us doing great at this moment, and the thing i'd like to change, is activating Public Chat InGame. I think that's the thing that Valrise is missing at the moment, place where people can chat... 

My name is Lawrence Collins, and i consider myself as a veteran in this server, i help newbies as much as i can even tho im not a helper (admon pliz akept mi ruquest).I really like the server, its a good way of entertainment and a good way to spend your time even when you are bored or something you still can do so much more.The server is currently doing really fine and i honestly think we have the best community out there, we talk on voice chats every night and im always the king of the show :D . Its a very good light - medium RP server with alot of things to do and it never gets old, GTA is like what, 10 years old or smth idk and look at this server, its still going like my hearts pulse on normal (if u dont know, go learn biology its 60 pulses per second).Valrise has good administration and reasonable community, after all im one of the community members so i hope you understand how i feel ❤️ love you valrise.

Guest Randall

The giveaway is now over.

@SaimWon the Standard Donator package.

@KoinWon the Standard Donator package.

NEW 

Because of the high demand of the giveaway, 2 people won the Basic Donator package.

@Oldman Won the Basic Donator package.

@Daryll_KingWon the Basic Donator package.

And finally, two more people won a month of Discord Nitro classic.

@JinnahWon 1 month of Discord Classic.

@BretWon 1 month of Discord Classic.

For any questions or proof of the giveaway, contanct me on the forum.

Thank you for taking part in the giveaway and sharing your opinion.

Edited by Randall

• Ben$on locked this topic