Giveaway - Standard Donation Packages

Guest Randall

Guest Randall

56535d19fff8cf6b91ee6967b47839eb.pngaWCZmWF.png

Hello, community of Valrise,

I'm giving away 2 Donator Packages (Standard) to 2 lucky players.

The only thing you have to do is to reply in this thread with the following:

• How you feel about the community at the moment.
  • If you are happy with how the community is doing and if there is anything you would like to change.

This will help management find what issues we may have and possible solve them.

Then this Friday, around 20:00 CET, I will get the total replies count, for example, 15, and generate 2 random numbers using a random number generator.

I will stream it live on Discord so we don't have any complaints later on.

When we have the winners, Manager Mikro will give the two winners the package in credits.

• I ask nothing in return, this is clearly a giveaway of credits, in compliance with the server rules.
  • Make sure you aren't a donator or banned at the moment.
  • Be honest, it won't affect your chances to win.

This giveaway aims to collect opinions of different players and see how is the community currently doing.

Good luck!

Edited by Randall
Grammar mistakes fixed.

There is a lot of stuff that could get changed/removed in the server but it doesn't say that the server is doing bad. In my opinion it's going good, good staff team, great developers that are trying their best to make it playable for others. I like the server a lot and I'm still playing it to this day. If you really need a suggestion for changing something it might be the registering system in Valrise. If you could improve that it will likely make it harder for hackers/rulebreakers/banevaders to join/register. I don't know if it's possible or not. But I think it might be a very good idea to implement. Keep on doing what you are doing right now and improvements will be made time to time!

The community is doing fine at the moment. I have been playing this server for a year now and i spend like 2 hours daily on this server. In my opinion, everything is balanced right now. Management should work on boosting business groups and their specialization a bit, maybe add more stuffs to the legal side. I have been playing as a criminal for years and pd doesn't interest me too. There are not enough chances in the legal sides as in business group. I think a few updates about the business groups and their perks or specialization will interest people to join the legal side instead of dming all day as criminal/ pd.

I'm playing in this community for almost 3 years in my opinion it's all good, some little changes should be done like minimum level requirements for criminal groups / SAPD so other legal jobs will be occupied such as lawyers medics etc

Edited by b11
Grammar

the community is alright, doing well, i think many of us are waiting for FiveM, i mean its a big step for mudoo to literally expand itself.

other than that, its good and the admins are doing good work and i appreciate them.
good luck everyone. and thanks to management team and Jake to plan this giveaway! :)

The more people who come forward and talk about how much they love valrise gaming, how much they talk about the valrise gaming,  the more gamers that come out that everybody talking about what they love in this community - that's what the community has in common a love of gaming. and honestly im in love with this community and especially a big thanks to our administration team for such a great community.

I feel the Valrise is a good place to be. Yes there are some people who are toxic and what not, but most of the ppl i interact with are normal civilised humans.

The community is doing very well. Of course there are some issues here and there, but everything can be solved. I am here from August 2020 only and I really enjoy playing here. I would personally make some changes, nothing too big, mainly small adjustments.

Marko Vanhanen

The community is good enough for me to spend my time playing here, but it still has the potential to grow up. Although there are fights, but overall the atmosphere is good and friendly. I've been away from SAMP for almost a year, but still this community is interesting for me that I come and check the forums and discord, so yea it seems good to me.

I like the community and I spend most of my time there, the exactly reason why is it great because the systems drug dealer, weed houses, heroin are of course great and the group system the important thing very great I like it at all and to be honest LocMax is a really great scripter for the things he has done for now and you don't know in the future next updates which gotta be more better

Just one thing should be changed, the admins who really gets angry very fast.

Benson Jefferson > The Best Administrator > He deserve to be promoted > He is very cool person > He is very polite person > My Best Friend

Edited by Kennan

I like the community because it is very modern and perfect especially with an active developer who keeps the server updated always and loves his players. Thanks thanks everyone, also good staff team and good managers. The staff team has been improved a lot than before.

I have been playing in this commmunity or a year now when lockdown did start from that time i have been playing and i have a quite o good as well as bad experience and in this 1 year there are many things i have seen by my eyes getting change whether it be the community name change from "mudoo Gaming" to "Valrise Gaming" etc etc..

and most likely what i have learned from this community is that u should work hard to earn money and to earn respect, This is the only Servers i have seen which was having constant player base trhough out my presence here..  If i would like to change something in this community i will advance  the procedure to hire staff members and to hire more sensible rather than to hire some 15 years old or someone else and here i would like to mention that there is no hate to anyone but sometime with some staff specially moderators i feel like they get to egoistic sometimes which they shouldn't .. 

i had more things to stay regarding staff members, but then they would feel bad for what i said , so i won't and whatever i said in that there is no hate to any staff it is just that what i felt i wrote that... Anyways Community is doing good in terms of player base and Overall a Good Experience Playing here

Love you all ❤️ 

• Popcorn 1

Well I am biased ofc ahhaha I love valrise and I worked with Matthew for quite a long time... I don't play that much anymore since the GW died (rip) but I love how the community is advancing, how things are being handled and the fact that we are expanding into more and more games... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLASS 

PS I want more drama to read and enjoy laughing at there isn't much of it anymore :c

Edited by OUSSEMA

• Ben$on locked this topic