Wealth Taxation - discussion

Christian

18 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

Says the guy who was asking 40m+ for a "custom mapped farm" - which was not a farm in the first place ! 
Why did you need that money btw ?

On a side note, I've grinded my money on a daily basis, day by day, just to have it now removed ? No thanks. I m just going to stop playing in here. 
Can you also imagine that I've paid 20 euros to play this shit ? 

lol who even are u 

35 minutes ago, Kacper said:

u all deserve to have all ur money taken lol ur being whores over virtual money

what u gonna spend 50m on? 

I would spend it on Kacper

5 minutes ago, LocMax said:

you definitely didn't pay 20 euros to play here

https://ibb.co/PW8jPzH

So I was about to pay 20 euros then I won 20 credits and I only donated 10 more euros. My bro Mikail paid 20 euros the next day. Not sure where and how are you checking your info ( but obviously you don't care). One more reason for which we won't renew this payment. 

1 minute ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

So I was about to pay 20 euros then I won 20 credits and I only donated 10 more euros. My bro Mikail paid 20 euros the next day. Not sure where and how are you checking your info ( but obviously you don't care). One more reason for which we won't renew this payment. 

That's a donation not a payment, no one told you to donate
Not like you could not play here without donating.

14 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Bruv, you are leaving the server as you said because of 'Wealth Tax'. Do you play for money or fun?

I need money to RP and as long as I am grinding that on my own I don't see a problem. I have hundreds of play hours doing the same thing over and over again just to be in a position where I can RP the way I want. Furthermore I have paid money to play on this server. Never ever was warned or banned, I never dm'ed someone or broke any of the rules. I have created a RP group whose purpose is to improve the role play on the server and to show people that there is a counter way of having fun that not implies shooting/drugs/dms. 
TRS and most of it's members will stop playing on this server. Funny thing is that when I switched from Argonath to here, Mathew was saying that  "Mudoo" is the result of a bad server management. Well guess what, this is the new Argonath. 

Edited by Aleksandr_Karaev

3 minutes ago, AMR said:

That's a donation not a payment, no one told you to donate
Not like you could not play here without donating.

OFC its free to paly and ofc you say that since you are not paying for the server host. Do you even earn your own money ?

We paid cuz we appreciate that someone has a host which is paid out of his own pocket. 
OFC I am not going to pay anymore since this place is ruined by people like you

3 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

OFC its free to paly and ofc you say that since you are not paying for the server host. Do you even earn your own money ?

We paid cuz we appreciate that someone has a host which is paid out of his own pocket. 

Are you playing for money or fun, you dont need money to roleplay.

You can roleplay as a hobo also.

5 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

I do earn my money and it's none of your concerns.

6 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

Not sure what have i done so badly to ruin the server, having an opposing opinion ?

Just now, LocMax said:

You're only paying a tax of $137,775 a month.

First of all why should you post that in here for everyone to see this ?
Secondly my group is going to be impacted by this to a point where we won't be able to recover it.

Also why to shift the discussion to a different topic ? 
Put it as you want friend, you are just ignoring feedback and making excuses. 

• Community Manager

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

These are top richest players in server (their networth). I initially suggested that the taxing should begin at $5 million, not $3 million. In my opinion, those who are below $10 million aren't the problem and I would even agree to not tax anybody below $10 million. However, those who want to be big millionaires should be working to maintain their wealth instead of just sitting inactive and having such large amounts of money or assets. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

These are top richest players in server (their networth). I initially suggested that the taxing should begin at $5 million, not $3 million. In my opinion, those who are below $10 million aren't the problem and I would even agree to not tax anybody below $10 million. However, those who want to be big millionaires should be working to maintain their wealth instead of just sitting inactive and having such large amounts of money or assets. 

I get it. For instance I will never be in the position to reach out to 200 mil, nor do I want it. 
But the guys who did it, they did not script abused, or break any rules. They just did it. 
In real life, more than 50% of the worlds wealth is owned by less than 1% of the world population. 

Do we tax the rich ? Is Bill Gates paying 50 mil per month ? Jeff Bezos ? Rotschilds? Anybody ?
Why should people be taxed for something they did in their time ? If they script abused then yes, clear their accounts and ban them but otherwise I don't see a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

I get it. For instance I will never be in the position to reach out to 200 mil, nor do I want it. 
But the guys who did it, they did not script abused, or break any rules. They just did it. 
In real life, more than 50% of the worlds wealth is owned by less than 1% of the world population. 

Do we tax the rich ? Is Bill Gates paying 50 mil per month ? Jeff Bezos ? Rotschilds? Anybody ?
Why should people be taxed for something they did in their time ? If they script abused then yes, clear their accounts and ban them but otherwise I don't see a problem. 

Bro do you want me explain the theory? The owner of Amazon has another company in some country that DOESNT HAVE TAX, he sends all his money to it so he wont pay tax.

You gotta think smart my g

7 minutes ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

No one here is being taxed 50 mil per month. Not even close to that.

Also

image.png

At this moment in my opinion only good option is to invest. Either pricy car or property. 

I think LocMax was right, taxing from 3milions is a bit low, atleast 5 would be OK-ish. 

But everybody UNDERSTAND that this is only the start, it may change in future, who knows. Maybe the taxes would be lower or the limit would go higher. We do not know. 

1 minute ago, Oscar said:

Bro do you want me explain the theory? The owner of Amazon has another company in some country that DOESNT HAVE TAX, he sends all his money to it so he wont pay tax.

You gotta think smart my g

Are you for real right now? You want to tell me about offshores ? about money laundering ? 
Kid I have a bachelor degree in Economics and a Master Degree in business administration.
I am here to provide feedback and to tell you all this is a bad move. This thread was opened for all of us to share the feedback, it was turned into Aleksandr comments and "me replies" .
So pls stop quoting bites of what I am posting and go for the bigger picture. If you can't do it please restrain yourself from commenting in here anymore. 
If anyone has anything to say about the Wealth Tax then say it, if not then stop trying to be smart with me. Whoever feels the need to try and outsmart me just pm me and we will further talk.

@Everyone else on this forum, please post your feedback in this thread !

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Aleksandr_Karaev said:

Are you for real right now? You want to tell me about offshores ? about money laundering ? 
Kid I have a bachelor degree in Economics and a Master Degree in business administration.
I am here to provide feedback and to tell you all this is a bad move. This thread was opened for all of us to share the feedback, it was turned into Aleksandr comments and "me replies" .
So pls stop quoting bites of what I am posting and go for the bigger picture. If you can't do it please restrain yourself from commenting in here anymore. 
If anyone has anything to say about the Wealth Tax then say it, if not then stop trying to be smart with me. Whoever feels the need to try and outsmart me just pm me and we will further talk.

@Everyone else on this forum, please post your feedback in this thread !

Why do you ask it then,

This tax system agreed but not agreed

But looking to get this decreased in future.

This should be below 1 percent

Edited by Brot_Jatt

Rich keep getting richer. 

Why people are rich at the first place..
-They have been playing the server from beginning and they made their money back when it was a bit easier
-They have invested in businesses (such as ammunations, PnS, clothing stores)
-They have gambled
-They have grinded a lot
-They are just smart and they have made the right choices of getting money
-They are most likely criminals as it is easier to make money in illegal way
-They have a farm

The ways people can get richer if they have a lot of money..
-Investing in good businesses
-Gambling
-Drug dealing
-Using weed houses
-Renting a farm

this is bullshit

i have a net worth of like idk 20 mil considering property buyouts

until december 2019 (playing for a year) i grinded heroin a lot, like upwards a few hours per day and i'd just have youtube on the side while I do it

in december 2019 // january 2020, i bought 2 LS 24/7s which both probably bring in probably 20k a day together, upwards of 60k on a good day

i havent been a proper criminal, as in attached to a criminal group for over a year

one of the biggest ways i have made money is by just flipping cars for low prices then making like 15k profit per car

its slow but anyone can grind heroin from the beginning of the game and sell it to flip cars and properties 

• Community Manager

the business item prices are being updated and will be giving businesses more profits and also we're going to help county businesses by increasing item prices in ls and keeping them same in county which will motivate people more to buy items in counties