Tay Smith banned by Eduardo Santos

Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tay Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    03/26/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic towards admins for doing their job, breaching basic server rules & shit attitude from veteran player

• Personal comment

The admin who was handling a report on me concluded it without overall understanding((from my pov)) and i got mad that i was Admin jailed for what seemed for me a BS reason Aftger this i said some words  I shouldnt have said, this has been my 2nd Punishment or so  towards Toxicity overall, I dont agree the breacxhing thing but i can agree i ddi lose my temper overall and im sorry for this, and the admin team that works hard every day to monitor the server.

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 4
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Tay Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

It's good to see you agree to the fault here as well. Considering this is you first full ban, I will se the review date to April 7th 10 days from now, your app will be reviewed for a conclusion on April 7th. Meanwhile do not ban evade or bother any staff member about your appeal.

• INFERNO changed the title to [REVIEW on 07/04/2021]Tay Smith banned by Eduardo Santos
  • 2 weeks later...

You will be given a chance, but do remember that your attitude is just not acceptable, at all, so before returning would advise you to fix it. You may take this ban as a warning to fix your attitude though, I'm sure admins will be watching you from now on and with this ban on your record, any more attitude won't be taken lightly.

Unbanned

• James changed the title to Tay Smith banned by Eduardo Santos
  • James locked this topic