Bertran_Diezeres banned by Marshall_Hunter

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Bertran_Diezeres

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marshall_Hunter

• When did you get banned?
    03/20/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Banevad; No-spread; DM; Failure to report a cheater

• Personal comment

First for banevad:
    It's been three times that I've been banned for ban-evad, it's always wrong because I have rename but you have to make real verifications because it's my only account on Valrise (my registration date can testify it).

Secondly, for the No Spread :

I play with samp-cac, I only shot in drive-by ( and at the pump ) I don't need to epiloguer to tell you that the drive by mode on GTA SA cancels the spread.
    As this screen attests I play with SAMP CAC : 

spacer.png

Third, DM: 
    We shaked down someone from a group I guess because he snitched on us in radio :
    [18:16:13] Mason Garvin (walkie-talkie): describe mee floyd and bertran they robbed my gun and some money run away

He followed us, after several summonses we shot at his car to damage it, as a result he stopped and we didn't follow to kill him:
    [18:16:54] Mee Floyd shouts [Arabic accent]: WE WILL KILL YOU!
    [18:16:58] bertran diezeres shouts: dont follow us!
    [18:17:01] * Leon_Bailey (17) logged in to the server.
    [18:17:06] bertran diezeres shouts: if u continue to follow us we will kill u!
    [18:17:08] bertran diezeres shouts: ok !
    [18:17:10] Mason Garvin shouts [Irish accent]: fuckers!

Then, a motorcycle follows us JUST after that so the same guy's collaborators yell "PULL OVER" at us, I manage to put them in a bad enough situation to make them leave:
    [18:17:43] bertran diezeres shouts: stop following usa!
    [18:17:45] bertran diezeres shouts: stop following us!
    [18:17:46] Mask_51555 shouts [Italian accent]: PULL OVER!
    (Italian accent to note)

A truck then follows us and snitches our location:
    [18:22:55] bertran diezeres shouts: stop following us!

[18:23:00] bertran diezeres shouts: stop following us, or!
    [18:23:00] Dinghy Gambino (walkie-talkie): temple

We shoot just to make him run away and absolutely not to kill him (the logs can prove it besides we do everything to run away even if we could literally crush him in 2v1.)

And finally, "failure to report a cheater":
    He just has a mod that is quite funny and not advantageous, like:

Hoping to get a relevant and honest answer.

Edited by Ereqsion_Piscopo

Hello, Bertran_Diezeres!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Bertran,

I would like first to address why I included ''Deathmatch'' in your ban from the server. You were being chased by a two men on a FCR around Jefferson-Glen Park. After DB'ing, they fled while you went to Market ammunation. From there, you went west into Temple and on your way a black truck was behind you for literally around 5 seconds. You screamed ''Stop following us'' twice before opening fire which is quite questionable because he was not necessarily stalking you. I captured the whole incident, I had to watch it various times. You shot him the same second he said ''Temple'' in the walkie talkie. After reading what you stated above and further understanding the background of the situation, I can let this slide. Same goes to the mod that your friend had, after discussing it with the management. Although, I have a question for you. How did you meet ''Mee Floyd''? He was a ban evader and only level 3, yet you two were easily communicating in French, clarify that.

Edited by Marsh

Hi, thanks for your complete answer.
Concerning the black truck it was obvious that he was following us simply thanks to a trick of my driver: To proceed to a detour which lengthens a way which can be avoided, as you can see on your video he followed the trap and took our exact direction by sticking to us limit, as you could well note it we just wanted to flee without killing him, we could have rushed him and gone away in not even 5 seconds.

Concerning the ban-evad, did you make any checks later, as it already happened to me earlier when I arrived on the server?
Anyway;
I wouldn't have played with him if I recognized the behavior of an already banned friend, the first time I see someone using a backflip mod for that matter.
I usually play with low level players because without lying I find the mentality of some who are high, to vomit when seeing their haughtiness.

I still need to know the complete details of how you met ''Mee Floyd'' and ended up playing with him.  It cannot be a coincidence  that you two speak the same language and I'm certain that you knew him before meeting in Valrise. I'm willing to unban you if you just reveal the whole story and say the truth.

He's a newbie, I taught him how to make money in the beginning because there was obviously no language barrier.
I showed him locations of vehicles wanted for /thief and then we shaked down someone, you know the rest of the story.
There are a lot of french speakers on the server, even if not fluent for some.

Edited by Ereqsion_Piscopo

• Marsh locked this topic