BUZZ TIMES

l4PA1pp.png

SAPD ACCUSED OF DISCRIMINATION

Liam Reeds - BT Editor | SAPD ACCUSED OF DISCRIMINATION

HfOJz4J.png

Rejection notice by SAPD to ex Governor Declan Kavanagh

Spoiler

unknown.png

Ex Governor Declan Kavanagh now known as Harvey Decker has called out the SAPD for discriminating against him. Kavanagh had filed for a reinstatement to re-join the San Andreas police force but was denied due to a failed background check. As one of the only governors to successfully complete a full term with no criminal record, many believe he is being targeted due to his political beliefs with some saying it is because of his Irish heritage, although there is currently no evidence to support these claims.

Statement by ex Governor Declan Kavanagh 

Spoiler

As one of the few governors whom had a full and successful mandate, I went in a bit of a soul searching and decided to go back to my roots - law enforcement. Sadly, the democratic Chief denied my reinstatement due to non-existing evidence, stating that I had a criminal record - which is completely false and just propaganda due to my political beliefs. I'm a proud republican and this is blatant discrimination towards me, especially since I injected millions and millions of funds towards the Police Department and its respective divisions.

The Chief of Police Stock Smith wrote in the rejection notice "any reinstatement posted will be denied immediately". In a statement to the Buzz Times, Kavanagh said, given he injected millions into the SAPD and its respective divisions during his term as governor, the actions of the SAPD towards him are nothing but propaganda against him and the Republican Party. Chief Stock Smith is a well known Democrat but has he become prejudice against those with Republican ideas? You be the judge. 

Subscribers

@Mike Kelly@Kira@Lunatic@In Memoriam@Price_Dacles@James Wilson@Ray@Saim@Lilith@Kacper@AhadSaab Jatt@Andrew Clarson@Oldman@HaLiM@N0TME@Marsh@AmmY@SixFeetUnder@Carl Brook @Zarif

Subscribe for the latest news and articles by following the instructions below.

Spoiler

To subscribe to Buzz Times for completely FREE then please fill out the form provided below and email here [CLICK]. Every time we have some breaking news or release a new article, you will get a profile mention and receive an alert to the release.

Form

Name: <name>

Profile Link: <link>

COMMENT

To comment, please use form provided below. 

Name: <username>

Comment: <comment>

SPONSORS

3KOAP5O.png?1   14LJGX1.gif   gVJpuZ7.png?1   EIGAtzT.png

Edited by BUZZ TIMES

Name: Unknown

Comment: The department needs a purge, I am not quite adept to seeing such bullsh*t and the state must take a step regarding that.. it is a topic to be discussed. Waiting for the governor's input.

Edited by Ivor
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ivor said:

Name: Unknown

Comment: The department needs a purge, I am not quite adept to seeing such bullsh*t and the state must take a step regarding that.. it is a topic to be discussed. Waiting for the governor's input.

Name: Anonymous 

Comment: 100% Agreed the Police Department needs an heavy purge to remove this kind of bullshit happening 

• Thanks 1