Caleb Valle banned by Richard Jones

Caleb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Caleb Valle

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard Jones

• When did you get banned?
    02/20/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification

• Personal comment

Good evening,

After the case being concluded, I was told to make a ban appeal and come up clean. I don't get how hard is this to understand "I never used any sort of hacks", it's quite making me upset why are my statements weren't considered, I provided everything, I didn't refuse even a tiny request at any operations that the staffs conducted, even get into my PC multiple times, I as well provided all my files that were found right after it was asked.

• Like 2

Hello, Caleb Valle!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

19 hours ago, Kacper said:

Mikro looked into it himself and you’re still going to deny the fact you used illegal modifications? 

A fact, like Mikro himself even stated "We agree that not everything is clear and the evidence seems minimal."?

Just to be clear, I am not denying anything, I am completely stating my perspective of the context. With all due my respect, the decision that was made doesn't make any sense, you were only looking in your level of perception, how can be "I believe" "I think" "Obvious" prove anything? Exactly, nothing . I'd like to request of what file exactly you found that you "BELIEVE" or "THINK" illegal was used.

19 hours ago, Kacper said:

Maybe rethink your next reply

I don't have to, I definitely would simply come up here to apologize and admit if the ban was justified or valid. But no, I'm not the right person who you think will do your will in depth of your uncertain evidences and statements.

Edited by Caleb
Correction of quotations.
  • Like 6
  • Popcorn 1

As per managerial intervention, we have reviewed the evidence provided to us and taken into consideration every possible point possible in relation to your appeal and the reports you have made.

From this, we have come to a conclusion that while the ban was justified and was tested and checked thoroughly by many people, we have decided to unban you with the following terms based upon the possibilities accounted for:

• 30% cut from your total wealth
  • TeamViewer sessions / any other means of screensharing (only when the screening admin has control over the PC, not you controlling it) can be called at any time, mainly for suspicious situations or triggers on our anti-cheat
  • Disconnecting/delaying/crashing before or during a TV session will result in a permanent ban with little to no chance of appealing

Please make yourself familiar with these terms as the ban was very thoroughly investigated and despite all the evidence, we are essentially giving you a second chance to prove that you are a clean player and are able to play without the usage of illegal modifications.

• Thanks 1