The Spotlight: moncef Htiti

Chip

Good so see that there is some guy like this. 
However, I do not understand why was he compared to criminals. 

On 3/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, Chip said:

moncef htiti does not invest his money or time into purposeless shootouts and does not pursue the stereotypical dreams of being an invincible and untouchable godfather of a criminal family. 

>moncef htiti does not use governments money or invests his time into purposeless shootouts and does not pursue the stereotipical dreams of being and invincible and untouchable Chief of SAPD/ FBI director.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

First time I met him me and my friend stopped

him and robbed him, at the time I had never seen him or talked with him. I could use violence and mug whoever got in my way slowing me down.  Moncef rammed my car and I robbed him and he accepted everything without being mad or sad, after 10 seconds I felt I was doing something very wrong to that guy I never met before so I went back to him apologized and gave back everything I took from him and all

the money I had in hand.

After a while I began hanging in his bike rental, dancing to boombox and shit and from that day I promised myself to protect him against everyone and everything. 

in my opinion he should take Chip’s place.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 10:40 AM, Benjamin_Siegel said:

First time I met him me and my friend stopped

him and robbed him, at the time I had never seen him or talked with him. I could use violence and mug whoever got in my way slowing me down.  Moncef rammed my car and I robbed him and he accepted everything without being mad or sad, after 10 seconds I felt I was doing something very wrong to that guy I never met before so I went back to him apologized and gave back everything I took from him and all

the money I had in hand.

After a while I began hanging in his bike rental, dancing to boombox and shit and from that day I promised myself to protect him against everyone and everything. 

in my opinion he should take Chip’s place.

just so u know Chip is a bot, but he does sound like a nice guy

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, LocMax said:

It's not relevant if people rent bicycles or not. People obviously won't rent anything because an average player owns at minimum 3-4 cars. It's about the fact that regardless of players not renting from him, he still does what he does and persists at it. He doesn't need shootouts and doesn't need to pretend to be a big mean invincible and undefeatable crime boss to have fun. And with that he's also good spirited and humble. 

Why u only mentioned criminals why u dont say he doesnt need to be big mean and invincible and undefeatable chief of police,SWAT or FBI huh but nahh only criminals are those Overpowered people cops are good people

• Like 1

This man deserves a stone mapped in his honor with his name engraved in his bike renting-shop.
He wrote history by himself renting mountain bikes and bmx at Idlewood.
Honor to you

9 hours ago, Pacho said:

This man deserves a stone mapped in his honor with his name engraved in his bike renting-shop.
He wrote history by himself renting mountain bikes and bmx at Idlewood.
Honor to you

I'd custom map it myself

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...