The Spotlight: moncef Htiti

Chip

• Community Manager

Absolutely the most humble, gentle and kindest player that lingers in the server these days. Very little of them exist. They all will be recognized eventually.

• Like 2

I have seen this guy standing at idlewood pizza stack, ok it is a new and innovative idea but idk if players actually rent bikes and I don't see any real utility.

I m not saying he is not humble, kind, etc..., but in my opinion I don't see all this utility. Feel free to argue.

• Community Manager

It's not relevant if people rent bicycles or not. People obviously won't rent anything because an average player owns at minimum 3-4 cars. It's about the fact that regardless of players not renting from him, he still does what he does and persists at it. He doesn't need shootouts and doesn't need to pretend to be a big mean invincible and undefeatable crime boss to have fun. And with that he's also good spirited and humble. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Simone_Montana said:

I have seen this guy standing at idlewood pizza stack, ok it is a new and innovative idea but idk if players actually rent bikes and I don't see any real utility.

I m not saying he is not humble, kind, etc..., but in my opinion I don't see all this utility. Feel free to argue.

The thing is that he doesnt need fancy M4 or Ak-47 neither any fancy car. He just wanted to RP (I assume) so he has chosen this way to interact with others. Looking at his panel activity time and comparing it with ingame experience of mine, its visible that most of his ingame time (nearly all of it) he stands there. 

The point of this award was to make him visible to others, so we can make his playtime even better now. As i said i saw him couple of times before but i was always in rush and did not interacted with him :/

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1