[EVENT] WAR GAMES - THE IRISH WAY

Devitt

WAR GAMES

You get the point - WAR GAMES!

What is WAR GAMES?

This is a roleplay-event hosted by the Irish! Bringing the fight pit alike Irish way of entertainment. Previously hosted by Pete Dunne in Ireland, now planning to move to Valrise!

It's a live attendance brawl between a bunch of men with a bit of a twist. Instead of brawling with bare hands only, around the brawl area there are hand and ranged weapons dropped that can be used by the fighters in the fight. The last man standing (the one not knocked) wins the round and the price! In one fight you can have up to four participants, depending on the lovely host!

When are the first WAR GAMES going to be?

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY !!! 13th of March. The exact time is still not decided nor is the place, as the place will be different each time.

How to participate in WAR GAMES?

Simply just type your name below this and the time you would be able to attend, so I know which time is suited the best.

Name:

Most suited time for you in CET:

Or just show up with a pair of balls to the event in-game. 

Rules and Rewards of WAR GAMES!

Rules are simple:

After a random shuffle it is decided who versus who will fight and how many people will fight at once.

All men/women step in the arena without weapons (they can have armors if they bring some themselves) 

They start fighting once the announcer starts the fight

They can use all the weapons that are pasted in the arena PRIOR to the match starting - weapons placed by the audience CAN NOT be used and you will be DQed if you do.

The last person standing (not knocked) wins.

REWARDS:

The winner of each fight wins - 100,000$

At the end the winners of all fights will fight against themselves for the big reward- 300,000$

Further down the line if the event is successful we will have an ALL STAR WAR GAMES where the winners will fight for 1,000,000$  

You can earn money without participating in WAR GAMES!

If you are too afraid/old/lazy or just don't wanna fight you can still earn money in a few ways:

1. You can be a medic reviving the knocked guys - I will pay you a bit of cash for helping

2. You can organize bets and bet with friends - GAMBLEEE

3. If you are a DJ I am going to pay you if you play during WAR GAMES some cool fight/motivational songs.

I am really keen on this idea to work so I will do my best to make it happen, if you have any questions let me know I will answer. See you on Sunday for WAR GAMES. 

(the name is taken of a PPV event)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

It's almost time...for

WAR GAMES!!!

Time: 16:00 server time - Sunday

Place - Shack.jpg Shady Creek shack!

REWARDS - 100k for each winner of the fight

300k  for the last man standing out of all the previous winners

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1