Hank_Schrader banned by All the administration

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hank_Schrader

• Which staff member banned you?
    All the administration

• When did you get banned?
    03/03/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Avoid in /q

• Personal comment

i want to say something to all the administration... it's a game! a game where is supposed that we get fun toghether and play, not a place where there are someone that everytime try to subdue the others, in a ban appel i saw a boy that write a letter to an admin to apolagze  for what he did ( it litterally broke my heart) the admin answer was "hilarius" obviusly the admin was moncho cause i think that every person in this world is more ampathetic than this dude.

Anyway, admin i don't know if you in your life work or study, but that's not life it's a game! don't be rude with a kid that did a DM or a /q to avoid cause it's just a game, don't be so strict cause it's a game, come on ! you don't get paid, you are administrator yes administrator of samp and rp game in san andreas, come on just more chill the people don't have to apoligize with you a lot of them are kid! don't be rude!

Hello, Hank_Schrader!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

i want to say something to all the administration... it's a game! a game where is supposed that we get fun toghether and play, not a place where there are someone that everytime try to subdue the others, in a ban appel i saw a boy that write a letter to an admin to apolagze  for what he did ( it litterally broke my heart) the admin answer was "hilarius" obviusly the admin was moncho cause i think that every person in this world is more ampathetic than this dude.

Anyway, admin i don't know if you in your life work or study, but that's not life it's a game! don't be rude with a kid that did a DM or a /q to avoid cause it's just a game, don't be so strict cause it's a game, come on ! you don't get paid, you are administrator yes administrator of samp and rp game in san andreas, come on just more chill the people don't have to apoligize with you a lot of them are kid! don't be rude!

You're the one that's broken the rules which are there to protect everyone and provide everyone an environment where they can have fun.

You won't win a moral high ground by talking about people being Administrators in an old game or something. Simply follow the rules of the server, don't try and ruin the experience for others and you won't end up being punished by an Administrator.

When you've decided that you aren't going to give us a lecture, make a new appeal.