hank_schrader banned by Shamus_Rae

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    hank_schrader

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus_Rae

• When did you get banned?
    03/03/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Log off to avoid punishment

• Personal comment

I want to tell to Rae that ban me for that reason that i did not want to avoid the punishment, i log off for a family emergency and i log in just after 8 minutes.

Edited by moncho

Hello, hank_schrader!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You left for an emergency right at the moment you were getting punished, which is already suspicious.

Also, why didn't you mention that in /b or something? (e.g "/b shamus i need to go quick because i have irl emergency, can you finish up quickly?") This just looks like a poorly made up story to justify what you have done, while that is in no way OK to do.

That's the true... anyway dude i really don't know what to say to you, for me it's a game i don't know if for you is life but for me it's a game, so if you want to keep the ban that's not a problem, what i'm trying to say is that if my family and the family of all the people here have a problem we don't think about what's to write on samp, cause i family is family and is more important than a game on the Pc.

• moncho locked this topic