[26/03/21] - Tony_Rosato banned by Armando Davis

Tony_Rosato

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony_Rosato

• Which staff member banned you?
    Armando Davis

• When did you get banned?
    04/03/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed Hack

• Personal comment

Hi Admin, i am Tony_Rosato, i got banned by Armando Davis for Speed Hack, laast time i was banned i got chased by FBI and i had like 1k drugs... So i managed to escape to the sea and swim and i am too scared 😫 so i rig my /fpslimiter so that i can swim faster i am sorry for what i did.. Now that i get perma ban i cannot play. Pls admin i rly want to play again i miss this serverr 😫

Edited by Zac

Hello, Tony_Rosato!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Tony,

I was there when the ban was issued and we've witnessed the way you swam on the water. Do you deny of using such hacks or "illegal modifications" ? If so, please explain further about what you did. You are fairly new to the server and have not received any other punishments besides a kick. So now I just want you to be real honest with me on that said situation, and if you had used an illegal mod.

Edited by Zac

yes 😫 i have a mod for swimming faster and i use it with fps limiter so that will increase my swim speed, i never used it before except today. i am too scared and i forced to use it bcs i will lost all my drugs worth 2 hrs of time. i can delete my mod right now and i promise never use it again next time... pls forgive me admin i just want to play, i miss this server alot and i dont want to lose my accoun 😫😫

Right, the modification had given you an advantage over other players, hence the ban. I appreciate you being honest, this appeal will be reviewed in three weeks. Be patient and do not ban evade 'till then. 26th March 2021.

• Zac changed the title to [26/03/21] - Tony_Rosato banned by Armando Davis
  • Zac locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again Tony, we've come to your review date. I hope you had learned your lesson the past three weeks. Never download modifications that gives you advantage to other players, you should always be fair no matter the consequences are. As per procedure, you should remove the said mod you installed and you will be forced to use our anti-cheat system which can be found here: https://valrisegaming.com/cac

You will also be removed 50 percent of your total wealth. To be unbanned later on today.

• Zac locked this topic