jovanca_jovanca banned by anonymous

lukjano

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    jovanca_jovanca

• Which staff member banned you?
    anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    01/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    toxicity

• Personal comment

i insulted an admin who i know to be a rule breaker who used wall hack and meth cooking script. We used to be "friends" in past, but after gvardia fell apart he sided with one part of ex-gvardia which then resulted in him treating me unfairly. There were several situations in which he wronged me by either punishing me in a situation no admin would ever issue a punishment for and even refused to handle a report on the day i got banned. I tried talking to him like a normal person but he insulted my mother and kept repeating "report me on forum if you got a problem", so i snapped and i insulted him and his family members. I apologised to him after that, not because i feel sorry for him, but because i let anger get the better of me. He on the other hand should be fired from staff as people who break the rules and insult other's families but then go crying to managers when they get a taste of their own medicine do not belong in the server and let alone staff team. 

i ban evaded several times to chat and fuck around but i was banned almost instantly every time. At one point some one banned me for weapon hacks on one of those ban evading accounts, but i assure you i used no hacks

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, jovanca_jovanca!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The anger did indeed let the better of you however it is clearly unacceptable that you insulted a member of our community, a staff member and brought it to a personal level which was completely unnecessary. 

I do however urge you to write him another apology genuinely again and try to make things right. 

Sort that out first then we’ll proceed with moving forwards with this appeal. 

12 minutes ago, lukjano said:

I did apologise, as for "trying to make things right" part, well, that's out of my hands, i can't undo what i did 

I mean personally apologise, in his DM or via forum PM @moncho

Let me get to the point Jovanca, I don't want to know who you insulted why you insulted and what you did to repent. 
Rules are very clear on these points of your, when you were insulted or wronged in administrative decisions you simply could have staff reported that's how it works.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:58 PM, lukjano said:

There were several situations in which he wronged me by either punishing me in a situation no admin would ever issue a punishment for and even refused to handle a report on the day i got banned.

You going ahead and insulting back is not the way. From a staff perspective ignoring who you gave an apology to or not, keeping those aside let's see:
Ban for threatening community.
Publicly insulting players on numerous occasions.
More than 5 punishment for just being toxic.

Toxicity is something that is like cancer cell, once it occurs it keeps spreading. We don't want to have a cancer cell in server. Simple words, you have proven you can not change your behavior and act like a matured person which is the least expectations from veteran players. Server is better off without you, hence forth application is denied.

This decision is final and won't be changed. 

Edited by INFERNO