Marco_Spagerolli banned by [INFERNO™ #0666]

Duplon

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Marco_Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    [INFERNO™ #0666]

• When did you get banned?
    12/13/1901

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop hunting

• Personal comment

Can I get a real reason to permanently deny my appeal rather than 'After a discussion among management, we have decided to deny the appeal and you will not be unbanned.' 
    Can I get a list rather than a blanket statement?

• Popcorn 3

Hello, Marco_Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your behavior after your ban proves you have no intent to change, or have any regrets on your actions. You still cling onto the very theory and already proven wrong concept that you and your group were doing nothing wrong, you keep acting in a ignorant way on multiple platforms. Considering everything and having a long chat with other members of management and up, we all voted on your unban and it was a collective vote that we don't want to have you playing here. Your groups were part of Deathmatching a multiple times and we have had discussions a lot of time over administration chats and management chats. Hence we decided you shall not be given a chance anymore to be unbanned. I hope you get more clarity from this.

This decision is final and may not be changed.

• Popcorn 1