Rooney_Winters banned by Richard_Jones

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rooney_Winters

• Which staff member banned you?
    Richard_Jones

• When did you get banned?
    12/12/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ripping off valrise content

• Personal comment

I'm back after a long time, appealing again and ready to accept all my mistakes. It was my fault, my mistake and my own wrong-doing to copy the PD text to the other community's thread. I am really sorry and apologize to the management, admins and of course the SAPD of the server. It has been a while, I am sorry and I ensure I won't do anything similar again. I regret doing it, everyone makes mistake in life and I made one here, sorry for that. Some might think I'm here to advertise or so, the other community, but I ensure I'd never talk about the other community here, or even name it.

Sorry for appealing earlier than the time given (in the previous appeal).

• Popcorn 2

Hello, Rooney_Winters!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Tell us the following:

• Is our server better than the server you have been apart of?
  • Was it worth putting effort into the said server?
  • Do you feel stupid for going into that server versus staying in this server?
  • On a scale of 1-10 how much do you regret your choices?
  • On a scale of 1-10 how shitty were their rip off scripts?
  • Like 4

Is our server better than the server you have been apart of?: I never underestimated a 'server' specifically except if I joked about it. I always liked the gamemode of Valrise, the features, those are unique, are well-scripted and I appreciated the scripting always. I never thought something like that would happen to me. I won't say that the said server is 'bad' , but for me, it was just a change. That being said, in my opinion, both are okay. 

Was it worth putting effort into the said server?: Well, I never wanted to go 'against' this community or something alike, but things developed like that. Anyways, I'd say it was a difference experience with new environment and was fun at times and again I never wanted to go against this community. 

Do you feel stupid for going into that server versus staying in this server?: Again, I'd say I didn't want to go 'against' a specific server, but play both at a time or something similar, but the thing I did was actually stupid.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you regret your choices? 08/10, I regret doing the thing with threads I did, and I would never ever do it again.

On a scale of 1-10 how shitty were their rip off scripts?: 2/10, there were bugs that's expected but I won't say it was shit. Some features introduced were really new for me, and gave everyone including me a new experience.

• Like 1

• Community Owner

I said to make a new appeal after march.

On 12/27/2020 at 6:44 AM, Dylan said:

Whether it was or was not your intention is out of the question. You did it, period. It is blatant disrespectful copying content where others spend hours, if not days on making them. All the other nonsense you said does not really matter, does it? You still copied and pasted them on another forum.

Nevertheless, as a veteran you know very well that we will deny your ban appeal when found banevading. You can try (just as you did in your ban appeal) lying that another person played on your PC, however sometimes you just cannot spoof everything. Sometimes you have to accept you fucked up and got cought. Especially if you change your story multiple times (is it your brother or a friend?).

I reviewed the logs and I can verify that no mistake happened; you clearly banevaded.

You can try to convince us somewhere after March 2021, though tell us the truth without blaming others when doing so.

Denied.