[20/03/21] - Benny_Smith banned by Benjamin_Gambino

Benny

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Benny_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benjamin_Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    02/27/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor roleplay

• Personal comment

i ran out in prison but gates is open and who not drag me

Edited by Zac

Hello, Benny_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello buddy. I did punish you for poor roleplay and extensive punishment history. I told you many times roleplay with the cops, you didn't listen to me but you decided to troll and run away while the cops were dragging you. Let's not talk about your punishment history, it's not good.

I have two questions for you which are:

1. Are you able to roleplay and stop trolling around?

2. Are you able to follow the rules and what are your plans if we unban you?

You seemed to have been a trouble maker, I wasn't surprised to see you here. I hope this ban will let you learn the rules properly. You'll remain banned for until the review date that I will set on the 20th of March 2021. Use the time to learn how to roleplay, we'll review your ban after 2 weeks.

• Zac changed the title to [20/03/21] - Benny_Smith banned by Benjamin_Gambino
  • Zac locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...