Jserr spagerolli banned by Eduardo Jones [REVIEW on 01/08/2021 - 15:00]

chev chelios

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jserr spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Jones

• When did you get banned?
    02/19/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop Hunting

• Personal comment

So, here's how the sit happened; I responded to a backup call by Aidn Spagerolli which was only said to be "HELP AT LVPD FAST", and afterwards from going there I tried to pickup my friend Emilio Spagerolli who was just running in the open, so I picked him up and not 10 seconds afterwards I was blasted by a tank. I did not know of the sit being cophunting until being blasted by the tank and afterwards being banned. I believe I am innocent due to my punishment history and how the sit was, so I'd like to be unbanned so I can get back to Roleplaying, and I'd like to apologize for my last ban appeal as it wasn't a very gamer-friendly and serious (of which this server requires me to be) 
    https://i.imgur.com/P6YslkU.png

Edited by INFERNO
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Jserr spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• INFERNO changed the title to Jserr spagerolli banned by Eduardo Jones [REVIEW on 01/08/2021 - 15:00]