[27/02/2021] - Aivaras_Wolf banned by Shamus_Rae

Aivaras_Wolf

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aivaras_Wolf

• Which staff member banned you?
    Shamus_Rae

• When did you get banned?
    02/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    I went on a killing rampage when I lost over 60k because of some safezone killing prick. So dm.

• Personal comment

Not to mention same fucker came on another account after getting banned and stole my car, fucked it up, engine broke down, and gas was empty. I thought admins were suppose to take care of shit like this, because the little /report won't get my stuff back.

Edited by Marsh
Added extra information.

Hello, Aivaras_Wolf!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

It seems like you are still blaming the other player and trying somehow to justify your ''own'' actions instead of admitting what you did was wrong of you. /report was added for a specific reason. Just because your ticket has not been handled yet, that does not give you the right to DM and murder whoever you want. The effort that you put into this ban appeal doesn't seem convincing to be honest. Write a paragraph in which you admit what you did was completely wrong and give us a reason why should we give you another chance to play in our server. Such acts aren't tolerable.

Edited by Marsh

I may be in the wrong of going on a murder spree, but what the hell am I suppose to do after I get murdered and all I hear is: "He's level  two, let it slide", right before  I get murdered again, in the safe-zone too. Even after he got banned, he still managed to come on another account and fuck it up even more,  what, am I suppose to just sit like a puppy and wait for someone to fix it up? No one mentioned that I'll get my stuff back after, so I took it as I won't and did what I did because I was pissed, which may be wrong, but I still ain't offering an apology,  I wasn't gonna sit there with all my stuff gone and wait for a magic hand to fix all my problems, and if that's not good enough reason, so be it. I'm not gonna beg. I did what I did and I don't regret it, even if it was wrong to do, rest of it is up to you, you heard my point of view, I have nothing else to say. I feel like I was fucked over a hell lot more than compared to what I've done, but take it as you wish, I'm not gonna pretend like me shooting like 3 people is so terrible when I just lost hours of my time working to get money.

No one told you to beg. All you had to do is admit what you did was wrong of you. We're here to make sure that such acts won't be repeated in the future. Your items were going to be refunded since the other player broke the rules. Rushing things and breaking the rules only made it worse. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson for you.

Since you have a clean punishment history and this is your first ban, your appeal will be reviewed after a week from now, 27/02/2021. Do not attempt to ban evade untill then.

• Marsh changed the title to [27/02/2021] - Aivaras_Wolf banned by Shamus_Rae
  • Marsh locked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Marsh locked this topic