Aidn Spagerolli banned by Eduardo Jones

xan

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aidn Spagerolli

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Jones

• When did you get banned?
    02/19/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop Hunting and ignoring admin, returning after death

• Personal comment

Ok so first of all Lockmax did all the same too, but I wish to apologize on behalf of every Spagerolli out there (including the ex spagerolli ones) for this situation.

I apologize for possibly ruining any or everyone's experience in the server (tho the Hydra and Tank that mr Lockmax got just for 2 men and then 4 men wasnt very roleplay-y, either.)

No, I did not Cop hunt anyone, it was all one sit. It was a chase. the funny thing is that mr Lockmax himself RK'd from dying as swat to come back. Now, here's the other thing, him spamming tank at every wall isn't very roleplayish either.

Proof by Lockmax himself

and then

unknown.png

For Eduardo to say THIS when Lockmax RK'd and spammed tank and hydra without ANY ROLEPLAY? for 2 MEN? 4 men? without trying to actually threaten us with it?? just spamming it at the buildings randomly isnt very roleplaying now, is it?

Thanks for reading

Yours Truly,

Ahmed.

• Like 5

Hello, Aidn Spagerolli!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You're still not coming to the point, you guys drive around finding cops killing them, even after you evaded, one guy saw 2 cops going to 4D where nothing was there and you all came back for sole reason to kill them both.

I am not convinced, make appeal when you are not blind to your faults.

Denied.

• Like 1