[17/03/21] - Johhny_Klebitz banned by Teddy_Duncan

Tbone_Menndez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Johhny_Klebitz

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy_Duncan

• When did you get banned?
    02/16/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Revenge Kill return after death constant DM and extensive punishment history

• Personal comment

Ok I accept my mistakes but he deserved it.Also if possible transfer everything on my brother's account and let him take over tha gang cuz I need to study till July and I may quit Samp and he is new and I want him to have everything

Edited by Daniel Campbell

Hello, Johhny_Klebitz!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

38 minutes ago, Sebastian_Scalleta said:

I accept my mistakes but he deserved it.

This isn't really accepting your mistakes.

38 minutes ago, Sebastian_Scalleta said:

Also if possible transfer everything on my brother's account

This is not possible. You can appeal your ban, wait for an unban and then give the assets.

--

Anyways, you have a total of 16 punishments: including 2 bans and 2 tempbans in such a short time period. This seems as if you have a disregard for the rules and are unable to play fairly.

What will change if we decide to unban you?

Edited by Daniel Campbell

I'm not entirely convinced. However, you can explain further how you aim not to repeat your punishment history on the review date.

As per the ban consequences, your appeal will be reviewed in 4 weeks with a 40% wealth cut.

Your appeal will be reviewed in 4 weeks, on the 17th March 2021.

Any attempts to ban evade during this time will result in your appeal being denied.

• Proxus changed the title to [17/03/21] - Johhny_Klebitz banned by Teddy_Duncan
  • Proxus locked this topic
  • Buddah. unlocked and locked this topic