Meiron_Hawkins banned by Anonymous

Ereqsion_Piscopo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Meiron_Hawkins

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous
    unknown.png
  • When did you get banned?
    02/14/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking and copbaiting

• Personal comment

Hi, first of all I can't cheat because I have to play with CAC, I'm wanted since yesterday and I had to face several shootings against the LSPD.
    An agent recognizes me and chases me with an LSPD on a motorcycle. I try by all means to escape but my vehicle breaks down so I run away on foot: 

unknown.png

https://gyazo.com/4bbcc85d6b9f2d62203844086bb27cf2
    As this GIF shows I'm not lying I try to avoid using my weapons and run away on foot to avoid being arrested but he shoots me first.

I see after having managed to kill the cop a car police in the distance and the same LSPD on a motorcycle that chased me for a small accident :

[17:37:33] Meiron Hawkins shouts [Drunk accent]: u're ok?!

[17:37:37] * Mask_48756 rolls down their window.

[17:37:38] Mask_48756 shouts: Officer!

[17:37:39] Meiron Hawkins shouts [Drunk accent]: am sorry!

[17:37:40] (( Tyrell_Anderson: im busy no time to roleplay ))

[17:38:17] Meiron Hawkins shouts [Drunk accent]: yes?!

[17:38:27] Johny Talamar says [Russian accent]: sir stop

I ran away because I didn't want to get arrested and the person who ratted me out was an undercover cop (who shot me).
    I went to apologize to the LSPD on the motorcycle that I see again, getting off and crouching down to prove that I am peaceful he started to want to arrest me, being under cover and wanted I didnt prefer to take risks so I shot him, I killed him and I was banished.

Since my ban I've been producing good PR so I would like to see this ban, which seems to be a misunderstanding, revoked.

Edited by Ereqsion_Piscopo
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Meiron_Hawkins!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Obviously, we have evidence otherwise you would not be banned.

I'll show you one example of your copbaiting.

The below screenshots explained:

1. Casually driving, nothing wrong here.

2. You take a turn right towards Jefferson Motel from the first screenshot and a cop drives past you (you're also in the wrong lane)

3. You proceed to say "hey, i stop" to bait the cop off of his bike

4. You shoot the cop to death

Spoiler

y13lafQ.png

AG5RFzd.png

zcJm619.png

GTCppm3.png

Now, please explain how you are not constantly copbaiting.

• Like 1

So, I had an accident with a guy on a bike and I apologized to the guy the cop in question wasn't there so I thought the cop was going to tell me about it, I decide to keep him informed since he didn't seem to be going up to las collinas, the place of the shooting.
He starts trying to stop me without me explaining anything to him, I quickly deduce that he's there for the undercover cop and that he knows (I didn't know if the cop had /panic or gave information on the radio) I didn't have a fast enough vehicle and I saw a police car in the distance before that so I don't take any risks and I neutralize him to have time to run away.

So it's not about "copbaiting" otherwise I would have just shot from the start so I wouldn't get in trouble with RP, nevertheless I understand that from a point of view without explanations from my side it was hard to understand.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ereqsion_Piscopo said:

So, I had an accident with a guy on a bike and I apologized to the guy the cop in question wasn't there so I thought the cop was going to tell me about it, I decide to keep him informed since he didn't seem to be going up to las collinas, the place of the shooting.
He starts trying to stop me without me explaining anything to him, I quickly deduce that he's there for the undercover cop and that he knows (I didn't know if the cop had /panic or gave information on the radio) I didn't have a fast enough vehicle and I saw a police car in the distance before that so I don't take any risks and I neutralize him to have time to run away.

So it's not about "copbaiting" otherwise I would have just shot from the start so I wouldn't get in trouble with RP, nevertheless I understand that from a point of view without explanations from my side it was hard to understand.

Regardless of what you say, this was copbaiting to an almost comical level. I took screenshots of the video just to make it easier for you to watch but on the video, it is much clearer. About not taking any risks, it's your fault for being in areas of high civilian/cop presence while suspected - that's not exactly "careful".

As for your cheating, I'm not convinced. You're still cutting the edges of the footage - what is the issue with showing the whole footage without parts of it being snipped away?

I'm in several WT channels so I'm forced to hide part of the side, what cheat are you accusing me of? 

I play with samp CAC, I don't see how you can accuse me of cheating.
Concerning the "copbaiting" we see only a tiny part of what is taken, I am obliged to pass by some places to be able to play & RP I want to remind that the scene starts from a will of my part for RP an accident, it is my fault if I am in zones of strong presences but it is not me who shoots at an unarmed suspect who just tries to flee.
If I don't take enough precautions it's consequences that I should suffer ICly.

Edited by Ereqsion_Piscopo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ereqsion_Piscopo said:

it is not me who shoots at an unarmed suspect

When did he shoot you? You're diverting the blame for your actions to the cop who was clearly not at fault here. 

4 hours ago, Ereqsion_Piscopo said:

I'm in several WT channels so I'm forced to hide part of the side, what cheat are you accusing me of? 

I'd prefer you to send the full video rather than the clipped version, like I said.

So far I've been as honest as I can, but you're not doing anything to make it right, first of all by answering my question:

21 hours ago, Ereqsion_Piscopo said:

Second, I was talking about the undercover cop who shot me:

unknown.png

I've the impression that you chose your images on purpose because they were both hostile:

unknown.png

Finally, here's the full (accelerated) version:

If you count the number of bullets fired compared to the number of bullets required to kill a full HP & ARMOR, you can see that I missed, so what cheat?

Hopefully with answers to my questions.

• Like 1

After a discussion, we've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to the cheating. The copbaiting part was valid, but not worthy of a ban.

Next time you copbait or do something similar, you'll be weapon banned for a week.

Unbanned.