[POLITICS] Governor's Inauguration Interrupted by Raiders

Noman

sanlogo.png.4aa3474b2f0a74e3f7d5a6f1e06903aa.png

LOCAL | CRIME | ENTERTAINMENT | POLITICS | SPORTS | TRAVEL | HEALTH | WEATHER | OPINION | NATIONAL

POLITICS

Governor's Inauguration Interrupted by Raiders

By: Noman Scott | FEBRUARY 9th, 2021.

The inauguration of the new Governor elect, Sam Woods, was raided by unknown people. He was in the middle of his speech when the firing started, although he left the scene, S.W.A.T and S.A.P.D were in a chaotic shootout. The civilians had ducked down and waited for the crisis to get over with - although, the fight had continued for a while. Before the interruption, new Governor elect, Sam Woods' words were as follows:-

"Greetings, the great citizens of San Andreas. Finally, the day is here, the change is here. You made the right decision. You gave me this chance, and I promise you that I won't let you down. I will make every bit of this opportunity worth it. I am the representative of your thoughts, your ideologies and your ambitions. I know how you want this state to be, and I promise you that I will make that happen. I hope you are following my vision of where I am leading this State towards. After all, I will be making the State of San Andreas the best version of itself! All my future plans, which I have planned, will be formally drafted as soon as the inauguration is completed. With this, I thank every citizen of San Andreas, for having belief in me and faith in me! Thank you!"

Although, as soon as the Oath had started, the firing had begun. Setting aside this incident, the State of San Andreas has great expectations of newly elected Governor Sam Woods, and hope that he will bring reforms and improvements, like the previous Governor Declan Kavanagh. The crime rate in San Andreas has risen, and needs to be put an end to immediately.

Photographs by SAN News;

Spoiler

sanss4.png.202b069450f7b563782c1fdb5f5bfe57.png

((Use the format below to write a comment:-))

Username:
Comment:

• Like 3