[NATIONAL] The Light Of a New Governor

Noman

sanlogo.png.4aa3474b2f0a74e3f7d5a6f1e06903aa.png

LOCAL | CRIME | ENTERTAINMENT | POLITICS | SPORTS | TRAVEL | HEALTH | WEATHER | OPINION | NATIONAL

NATIONAL

The Light Of a New Governor

By: Noman Scott | FEBRUARY 6th, 2021.

A new governor has been chosen to succeed Ex-Governor and the Founder of S.A.N News, Declan Kavanagh. Sam Woods resides within the Democratic party. Ex-Governor Declan Kavanagh presented a speech thanking everyone who had helped him during his reign by doing something as small as voting for him. Here are a few points of the accomplishments of his era:-

• Assigning a new Chief of Fire.
  • Successfully fighting COVID-19 and vaccinating majority of the population.
  • Constructing Ganton's Eden, interiors/exteriors for LSCH, LSPD, LSFD, ASGH, and other Idlewood projects.
  • Shutting down a terrorist group known as Flint County Rebels.
  • Signing a funding agreement with S.A.P.D Academy for millions per month.
  • Implementing State Business Support Fund once again.
  • Establishing Police Incentive Program.
  • And many more.

No doubt, Ex-Governor Declan Kavanagh's era was a beautiful one where the state of San Andreas made many advancements in all sorts of fields. He ends his speech by saying he wishes the best of luck to new Governor Sam Woods and his office will be present to assist Mister Woods whenever required.

Photographs by SAN News;

Spoiler

Governor Declan Kavanagh's win against the opposition with a small margin of 9 votes.
governordeclan.png.3c75bce2fe9a62e3fbeddea4886f3935.png

((Use the format below to write a comment:-))

Username:
Comment:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Champion said:

Username: Anonymous
Comment: This is a paid propaganda news channel ran by the governemt!

Sorry to spoil your fantasies, but I'm the only person writing articles as of now and I review the information I gather and only share trusted and reliable news. Although, if you were to see something wrong, then feel free to message me on Discord (Noman#9603) and we'll continue from there.

Edited by Noman
  • Like 1