DeViL

• What is your Discord account?
    DeViL#3078

• When did you get banned?
    02/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    I don't know

• Personal comment

Today, i wanna check valrise discord and i didn't found after i check i got banned by someone, as also i don't know why i got ban.

Edited by DeViL

Hello, DeViL#3078!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

7 hours ago, Mikro said:

What about advertisement through your status and pushing your name to the top of the list by using an exclamation mark?

If you are saying about ! mark then i'll put it before i change my stats. As also you didn't say anything to remove ! mark, if you told me to remove and i didn't remove it so you can ban for that but you didn't say a word, why direct ban?

• Community Owner

We don't have to warn you. The advertisement intend was very obvious. If you can promise it will not happen again, you may request a final review in 2 weeks. After that you will be unbanned, but any breaking of the rules will directly get you banned again without a warning.

12 hours ago, Mikro said:

We don't have to warn you. The advertisement intend was very obvious. If you can promise it will not happen again, you may request a final review in 2 weeks. After that you will be unbanned, but any breaking of the rules will directly get you banned again without a warning.

I can promise for i didn't put any type of marks to make my name top on the list.

43 minutes ago, Mikro said:

I already explained what kind of advertisement you did. So re-read that and either accept it and promise to not do it again, or get this denied.

i think you are talking about ! either than putting IP in stats??, If you are talking about ! and related to it i can promise that i never done as i say i forget to remove ! on valrise discord server.

• Community Owner
11 hours ago, DeViL said:

i'm also banned from SAPD discord server.

Days before that we already discussed here the problems with your actions. Yet you thought it was handy to keep it? To me that does not look like you are serious about this unban request.

15 hours ago, Mikro said:

Days before that we already discussed here the problems with your actions. Yet you thought it was handy to keep it? To me that does not look like you are serious about this unban request.

why you thought i'm not serious i already remove that ip from stats.

• Community Owner

Only after your got banned in that other discord server yes. We have discussed this and don't think you are ready to rejoin our discord server(s). Try again in maybe 3 weeks or something.