Sergio Gadino banned by Dizzy Walker

Lopez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sergio Gadino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    10/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of illegal mods.

• Personal comment

Hello, I'd like to get unbanned I know I did so wrong with this community as I was a veteran player. You can take my everything and let me start off from the scratch. I just wanted to lead my group once again with some good RP since I started from Mudoo. I missed a lot of stuff and I'd like to get a one last chance.

Thank you.

Hello, Sergio Gadino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello @Lopez. A question before anything else. Do you accept that you used illegal modification(s) and to be more precise "Aimbot"?

So, this is your current record.

IMG_20210204_032527.jpg

You now have a total of five full bans in your record and this is your second ban for the usage of "illegal modifications". Even after being given multiple chances to play, nothing has changed and we see you back here on this forum.

Why is it that you failed to keep up with the expectations that administration had when you were previously unbanned?

How can you convince us that you will play by the rules after all that has happened and assure us that you will not end up here again?

Edited by Rustler_Westwood

The second ban related to Aimbot was not a actual reason to ban me before, I had to install Aimbot at that time to bully Ramo since he was an admin at that time. He timeviewer'ed my PC and found aimbot which I honestly said him I used it only right now to bully you. But, he banned me for that. I appealed my ban and got unbanned with forced on CAC. I started playing in peace and got bans anymore.

About my recent ban, I know I did a big mistake usage of illegal modification to shoot better. I honestly found that mod in "Valrise BlackMarket" discord server and I just tried it for 4-5 days. (Wasn't using it for a long time) I installed it and tried it, and it was working nicely for me since I had low PC at that time, and with low PC I wasn't able to shoot better. I decided to install it and think in my dumb mind I won't get caught at all. 

I'd like to get unbanned to start off my gameplay in Valrise Roleplay and open my old group to show some quality roleplay around like I was doing before. I fucked up myself, I know I'm a veteran player and I don't have to hack since I already know I'll get banned for that.

I'm really sorry for my every act, I just wanted to get unbanned.

Hi again, I'm still waiting for ban appeal to get reviewed. It's been a long time and I admitted my wrong doing, and won't happen again in the future. As I said you can take my everything, I'm willing to start from the scratch.