WheresSonny

• What is your Discord account?
    G5#5841

• When did you get banned?
    01/29/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Threats Towards The Discord

• Personal comment

I was joking you can't even ddos a discord, I even said it literally right after I said it.. I said "TAKE ME OFF CAC OR IM GOING TO DDOS THIS SERVER" then I said IM jk after like dang bro you can't even ddos a discord.

Hello, G5#5841!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
3 hours ago, WheresSonny said:

THIS SERVER

Of course this can be read as the SAMP server.

Threatening with an attack is not a joke. You could have thought about that before saying it.

10 hours ago, Jones said:

"Before I ddos your fucking community every day" was the actual quote, and you were banned for threats towards the community.

Bro I was joking around I wasn't serious would I be making this ban appeal  if i was serious? Why would I waste my time ddosing a samp server.. I was just adding dramatic effect to my situation please I'm sorry cuhcuh

• Community Owner
On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, WheresSonny said:

Bro I was joking around I wasn't serious

Should have thought about that before saying it. This is obviously nothing to joke about.

You can ask for a review of your request in 2 weeks on this topic.

Note to self, username is: 𝔊5#5841

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:45 PM, Mikro said:

Should have thought about that before saying it. This is obviously nothing to joke about.

You can ask for a review of your request in 2 weeks on this topic.

Note to self, username is: 𝔊5#5841

Can I get unbanned now my boy?