[09/02/21] - Eren_Jatt / Rehan_Khan banned by James_Kavanagh

Eren

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Eren_Jatt / Rehan_Khan

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse / Ban evading with Rehan_Khan

• Personal comment

To,

The Administration,

Of Valrise Gaming

26th January, 2021

Dear Admins,

First of all, I'm Ashamed of what I did, I was banned on 2th December for the first time of my life which was "Exploit". I personally accepted the mistake and Leonardo banned me on 18th December. Then on 22th December at turf time, I relogged to revive a player which I completely did by mistake and I also accpeted it infront of James that I did relogged to revive the guy and after 2mins I got banned, on that day I was going to get married but I think God really don't want me. And after 2 days I made unban application on 25th or 26th of December, my application was postponed to four weeks and I gone very sad and angry. And on 2th January, I ban evaded by name Rehan_Hunter without using vpn or new windows. I wanted to get  a last chance but the admin banned me directly. Then after some time I kept abusive names about Valrise which was completely a kiddish idea. I didn't know what to do. I than banevaded 2 more times cause I really love this community, I am very attracted to this community and this server. I'm making an unban request after long time because I am sure I won't ban evade from now on and won't break any more mistakes. I once again confess that I'm ashamed of myself and I hope my appeal gets viewed.

Yours Faithfully,

Eren Jatt

Edited by Zac
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Eren_Jatt / Rehan_Khan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Hello there, I was one of the admins that witnessed you evading your ban. Your first appeal date was 28th January (in two days), you would've been unbanned by then. It is good that you accept your mistakes and came up clean. I sure do hope you won't do such actions again. Now, since you evaded your ban more than two times, it is rightful for me to move the original date after 2 weeks. Remember to not evade this time as it would just result in a longer unban date. See you 9th February 2021.

• Like 1

• Zac changed the title to [09/02/21] - Eren_Jatt / Rehan_Khan banned by James_Kavanagh
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Eren, 

Now I wish to set something clear from you, this is your second ban in which the first one was about a bug abuse, now a script abuse. Both bans are co-related to each other. Abuse of features to your advantage. Hopefully everything you said above is real and I won't see you here again, appealing for a third ban.

Let's go to your ban consequence, second ban consequence will be a 40% wealth cut which will be processed later on today. 

I will let you know once we've finished removing the 40% from your assets, and you'll be unbanned later on today, only the Eren_Jatt account and not the Rehan_Khan account.

Edited by Zac